(MENAFN- America News Hour)
“The market for polyolefin powder is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5%. Key factors driving the market are increasing application of polyolefin powder in the container sector.
The usage of polyethylene powder in the rotational molding applications for the manufacture of container, tanks, automotive fuel tanks, etc. is also expected to drive the market demand.
However, stringent environmental regulations pertaining to use of harmful chemicals in the production of polyolefin is a major restraint for the market. Moreover, unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak is also expected to hinder the market growth.
Click Here to Download Sample Report
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Rotomolding Application:
– Polyethylene powder is used majorly in the rotational molding owing to available forms of several density types.
– Rotational molding is anticipated to account for largest share demand as it offers high flexibility, excellent wrap resistance, consistent shrinkage, and cost-effectiveness to manufacture automotive fuel tanks, water, septic, oil, chemicals tanks and plastic containers.
– Additionally, it does not require stabilization additives to be thermally stable and can be molded using high temperature, high-speed rotational molding equipment without excessive oxidation.
– Rotomolded polyolefin powder is used in various end-user industries like rubber compounding, paper coating, ink & paint formulation, and injection molding. Different grades of polyolefin powders can be utilized as per requirements of end-user industries such as automotive & transportation, paints & coatings, and building & construction.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to hold significant share of the global polyolefin powders market owing to the increased demand for these powders in rotomolding and masterbatch applications in the region. These applications help in the production of plastic compounds which are used in numerous industrial applications.
– Advancement of automotive & transportation, paints and & coatings, cosmetics, toys, tank & containers, and building & construction industries in developing economies such as China and India are also boosting the polyolefin powders market.
– China is expected to dominate the market owing to the growing demand from the home appliance, electronic, and automotive sectors. Increase in sales of household appliances and electronic equipment due to shift in lifestyle trend and rapid urbanization have raised the consumption of polyolefins.
– China has the world's largest electronics production base. With the increasing disposable incomes of the middle-class population and the growing demand for electronic products, the usage of polyolefin powders for battery applications and other electronics applications is expected to grow further during the forecast period.
– There has been a rise in adoption of eco-friendly polyolefins that causes lower emissions and ensures minimal environmental degradation. This can be attributed to growing consumer awareness regarding environment protection, an increase in efforts to curb plastic waste disposal, and stringent government regulations.
The global polyolefin powder market is partially consolidated in nature with a few major players dominating a significant portion of the market. Some of the major companies include LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., INEOS, Borealis, Mitsui Chemical, and SABIC are among the major key players.
Request For Full Report
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Application of Polyolefin Powder in Container Sector
4.1.2 Increasing Demand from Rotomolding Application
4.2.1 Stringent Environmental Regulations
4.2.2 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Polyethylene Powder
5.1.2 Polypropylene Powder
5.1.3 EVA Powder
5.3 End-User Industry
5.3.1 Automobile & Transportation
5.3.3 Building & Construction
5.3.4 Cosmetics & Personal Care
5.3.5 Paints & Coatings
5.3.6 Tanks & Containers
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle-East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share (%)/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Borealis AG
6.4.2 Coperion GmbH
6.4.3 Eastman Chemical Company
6.4.4 Exxon Mobil Corp.
6.4.6 LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
6.4.7 Micro Powders, Inc.
6.4.8 Mitsui Chemicals
6.4.9 Moretex Chemical
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Rise in Demand for 3-D Printing
7.2 Other Opportunities”
Ask for it and browse full report- polyolefin powder market
About SDKI :
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.