(MENAFN- America News Hour)
“The aluminum market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 3% during the forecast period. Major factor driving the market studied is increasing construction activities in Asia-Pacific region. On the flip side, slowdown in the global automotive industry and unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak are hindering the growth of market.
The building & construction industry is expected to dominate the global aluminum market over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific region represents the largest market and is also expected to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period owing to the increasing consumption from countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Click Here to Download Sample Report
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Building & Construction Industry
– Aluminum is a light silver-gray metal with properties such as strong, low density, resistance to corrosion, good conductor of heat and electricity and ductile.
– In the building & construction industry, aluminum is the second most widely used metal. It is extensively used in windows, curtain walls, roofing and cladding, solar shading, solar panels, railings, shelves, and other temporary structures etc.
– Increasing construction activity across the world is one of the key factors driving the market studied in recent times. The construction sector in the Asia-Pacific region is the largest in the world, and is increasing at a healthy rate, owing to the rising population, increase in middle-class income, and urbanization.
– In North America, increase in the construction projects and rising investments in the United States and Canada are driving the market studied. This increasing trend is likely to continue, depending on funding for larger projects, such as that of Hudson Yards in New York City, among various others.
– Therefore, the growing construction activities across the world is expected to drive the demand for Aluminum from building and construction industry during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the largest market for aluminum during the forecast period. Industries such as electronics, building & construction, aerospace etc. are increasing in countries such as China, India, Japan among others.
– The electronics manufacturing market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow rapidly, during the upcoming years, due to the presence of many OEMs in the region. Low cost and the availability of raw materials, coupled with cheap labor, are driving the growth of the sector. The companies in the region provide manufacturing and assembling services to companies in Germany, France, and the United States.
– The Chinese aerospace policy represents one of the most comprehensive attempts to enter the top levels of aerospace development and production. China is expected to be the world's largest single‐country market for civil aircraft sales, over the next 20 years
– Under the plan, 'Made in China 2025', it is expected that China will supply over 10% home-made commercial aircraft to the domestic market by 2025. This is expected to propel the demand for aluminum during the forecast period.
– Boeing company has predicted that China would purchase USD 1.1 trillion worth of new aircraft by 2036, after the company announced that it made a sale of USD 37 billion in the country.
– The production of commercial aircraft in japan has been increasing over the past couple of years, owing to the increasing cargo demands. The country focuses on manufacturing the F-35A next-generation fighter jet and other military aircraft, as well as strengthening the foundation of the aerospace manufacturing in the country.
– Hence, with the rapidly growing end-user industries in countries of Asia-Pacific region, the demand for Aluminum is also expected to increase over the forecast period
The global aluminum market is partially fragmented in nature. The major companies are Emirates Global Aluminium PJSC, Rio Tinto, RUSAL, Xinfa Group Co., Ltd, and Kaiser Aluminum among others.
Request For Full Report
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Construction Activities in Asia-Pacific Region
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Slowdown in the Global Automotive Industry
4.2.2 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Import-Export Trends
4.6 Price Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Processing Type
5.1.4 Pigments and Powders
5.1.5 Rod and Bar
5.1.6 Sheet and Plate
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.2 Aerospace & Defense
5.2.3 Building & Construction
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share (%)/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Aleris Corporation
6.4.2 Aluminium Bahrain (Alba)
6.4.3 China Hongqiao Group Limited
6.4.5 Emirates Global Aluminium PJSC
6.4.6 Kaiser Aluminum
6.4.7 Norsk Hydro ASA
6.4.9 Rio Tinto
6.4.10 Xinfa Group Co., Ltd.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS”
Ask for it and browse full report- aluminum market
About SDKI :
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.