(MENAFN- Introspective Market Research)
The Regenerative Agriculture Market is estimated to develop at a significant growth rate over the forecasted period 2022-2028, considering 2021 as base year.
In order to counteract the negative impacts of industrial agriculture, regenerative agriculture is a significant strategy and rehabilitation approach to farming and food systems that focuses on replenishing and rebuilding the water, soil, and air conditions. Regenerative agriculture is successful at reversing climate change and enhancing soil health. In recent years, the agriculture industry has grown quickly. Due to growing worries over the state of the soil, air, and water, rising greenhouse emissions, rising demand for high-quality food, and improving the quality of organic matter in the soil, farmers in both developed and developing countries have been widely embracing sophisticated farming techniques.
The massive adoption of modern farming techniques by farmers and important government initiatives and policies are the main drivers of the growth of the regenerative agriculture market. Additionally, it is expected that over the coming years, demand for regenerative agriculture will increase due to rising rates of soil erosion and potential advantages associated with it.
Download a Free Sample Copy of the Market Report: -
The Major Players in The Global Regenerative Agriculture Market:
• Force of Nature (U.S)
• Serenity Kids. (U.S)
• Akua (N.Y)
• General Mills Inc (U.S)
• Cargill, Inc (U.S)
• Danone S.A.(France)
• Grounded South Africa(ZA)
• Regen AG (Oregon)
• Nestlé S.A.(Switzerland)
• Alter Eco Americas Inc (U.S)
• New Leaf Tree Syrups (N.Y)
• Bluebird Grain Farms (USA)
• Soil Capital Ltd (Belgium)
• Heinekin (Netherland)
• Horizon Organic (U.S), and other major players.
Market has segmented the Global Regenerative Agriculture Market on the basis of Practices, application, and region:
• Pasture Cropping
• Carbon Sequestration
• Nutrient Cycling
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 – 2028)
• North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
• Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
If You Have Any Query of Global Regenerative Agriculture Market, Visit.@
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
The COVID-19 pandemic had a strong impact on the agriculture sector. The emergence of COVID-19 threatened lives as well as economies around the world. However, the virus has also demonstrated that human societies are able of transforming themselves more or less overnight. The emergence of the virus also made it possible to shift from industrial to regenerative agriculture immediately and allowed the population to sequester carbon in the soil at such a rate that is sufficient to reverse the climate crisis.
Reasons to purchase the report:
• Visualize the composition of the Global Regenerative Agriculture Market products in terms of Product and application highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in the Global Regenerative Agriculture Market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Research Process
1.4 Scope and Coverage
1.4.1 Market Definition
1.4.2 Key Questions Answered
1.5 Market Segmentation
Chapter 2:Executive Summary
Chapter 3:Growth Opportunities By Segment
3.1 By Practices
3.2 By Application
To be continued…….
Purchase This Report:-
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.