(MENAFN- Introspective Market Research)
The Meal Kit Market was estimated at USD 15.21 Billion in 2021, and is projected to reach USD 46.75 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 17.4% over the analysis period.
Meal Kit are an emerging concept in the food and beverage industry, giving customers semi-cooked or ready-to-eat meals at the touch of a button. The service is designed to simplify shopping and meal planning, replicating the experience of dining in a happy place or at home. Meal kits also provide customers with suitable food ingredients of their choice for families or individuals. As the meal kit service helps customers choose healthy ingredients for healthy living all year round, it is a key factor driving the meal kit market growth. The growing preference for home-cooked meals among the younger generations or millennials is expected to be a major factor in the growth of the cooking kits market. Working couples, busy parents, busy parents, and people with special dietary needs who choose to take ingredients or pre-programmed meals so they can easily prepare meals are popular meal kit services.
Download a Free Sample Copy of the Market Report: -
The Major Players in The Global Meal Kit Market:
• Sunbasket(San Francisco)
• Home Chef (United States)
• EveryPlate (New York)
• Blue Apron (USA)
• Gobble (San Francisco)
• HelloFresh (German)
• Green Chef (New York)
• Purple Carrot (US)
• Cook it (Canada)
• Plated (USA)
• My Food Bag (New Zealand)
• Home chef (Chicago), and other major players.
Market has segmented the Global Meal Kit Market on the basis of type, application, and region:
By Offering :
• Heat & Eat
• Cook & Eat
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 – 2028)
• North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
• Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
If You Have Any Query of Global Meal Kit Market, Visit.@
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic at the beginning fundamentally changed the customer behavior, but later a remarkable increase in online food delivery sector was observed which marked the beginning of several meal kit delivery vendors. With millions of households forced to stay at their home, restaurants and hotels being closed and widespread fear among people about catching the virus, meal kit market experienced a vital growth. As the meal kits are home-delivered, healthy and delicious, they enjoyed terrific success across markets.
Reasons to purchase the report:
• Visualize the composition of the Global Meal Kit Market products in terms of Product and application highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in the Global Meal Kit Market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Research Process
1.4 Scope and Coverage
1.4.1 Market Definition
1.4.2 Key Questions Answered
1.5 Market Segmentation
Chapter 2:Executive Summary
Chapter 3:Growth Opportunities By Segment
3.1 By Offering
3.2 By Serving
3.3 By Platform
3.4 By Meal Type
To be continued…….
Purchase This Report:-
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.