(MENAFN- Introspective Market Research)
The Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizer (EEF) Market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate, and the analysis period is 2022-2028, considering base year as 2021.
The term "Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizer" (EEF) refers to products that enhance nutrient uptake and stop nutrient loss, including gas loss, by adjusting the rate of release or altering interactions with soil fertilizer. For farmers, the general public, environmentalists, regulators, and policymakers, improving the efficiency of crop nutrient uptake can improve yields, protect fertilizer investments, and improve water quality. They can be divided into three categories: stable nitrogen fertilizers, controlled release fertilizers and slow release fertilizers.
By applying fertilizer once, EDF has the potential to reduce the cost of split fertilizer application. They can be used before planting, giving you more flexibility and less chance of your farm being limited by agricultural fields, harsh weather conditions or heavy workloads. Additionally, fewer field passes can reduce compaction and preserve soil moisture. Other factors that are expected to contribute to the growth of the higher efficiency fertilizer (EDF) market in the coming years are the increase in government initiatives to support the agricultural sector, the introduction of new, innovative and profitable fertilizer products, and more projects. of research and development. Development activities in the field of agrochemicals.
Download a Free Sample Copy of the Market Report: -
The Major Players in The Global Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizer (EEF) Market:
• ALLIED NUTRIENTS
• SOILGENIC TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
• GAVILON AGRICULTURE HOLDINGS, CO
• HAIFA GROUP
• EKOMPANY INTERNATIONAL B.V
• ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD. (ICL)
• YARA INTERNATIONAL ASA
• NUTRIEN LTD
• SAVIOLIFE S.R.L
• DELTACHEM GMBH
• KOCH AGRONOMIC SERVICES LLC
• EUROCHEM GROUP
• HELENA AGRI-ENTERPRISES LLC, and Other Major Players.
Market has segmented the Global Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizer (EEF) Market on the basis of type, application, and region:
By Product :
• Controlled Release Fertilizers
• Slow Release Fertilizers
• Stabilized Nitrogen Fertilizers
• Vegetables & Fruits crop
• Ornamental Plants & Lawns
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 – 2028)
• North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
• Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
If You Have Any Query of Global Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizer (EEF) Market, Visit.@
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
All farms require fertilizer. The production of mineral fertilizers from various raw materials, such as phosphate minerals, potash minerals and sulphur, is an activity of the fertilizer industry. However, the fertilizer industry is exempt from the blockade restrictions as it is protected by the Essential Commodities Act. , the availability of labor at the plant site for loading and unloading at destination, the limited storage capacity creating pressure to evacuate material, and the availability of consumables such as bags and chemicals. Despite the closure, retailers have been urged to stockpile fertilizers in anticipation of heavy rains and the upcoming kharif season. In addition, migrant workers moved to the countryside are part of the agricultural economy and are expected to work more on farms, which may increase demand for fertilizers.
Reasons to purchase the report:
• Visualize the composition of the Global Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizer (EEF) Market products in terms of Product and application highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in the Global Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizer (EEF) Market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Research Process
1.4 Scope and Coverage
1.4.1 Market Definition
1.4.2 Key Questions Answered
1.5 Market Segmentation
Chapter 2:Executive Summary
Chapter 3:Growth Opportunities By Segment
3.1 By Solubility
3.2 By Product
3.3 By Form
3.4 By Application
To be continued…….
Purchase This Report:-
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.