(MENAFN- Online PR Media)
SAE Media Group Reports: SAE Media Group are pleased to announce that SUMITOMO SHI FW will be joining in sponsoring this year's Energy from Waste conference
Online PR News – 23-November-2022 – London – The 15th Annual Energy from Waste conference will take place in London at the Copthorne Tara Hotel on the 5th and 6th of December 2022. Attendees will learn how legislation and policy can stimulate more investment. The event will bring together international waste management operators, developers, bankers, private equity financiers, technology providers and industrial end users for two days of intensive networking, discussing developments that are needed in technology, financing, and infrastructure to ensure the solutions are available to fast track the growth of the industry worldwide.
This year's two-day conference will have a specific focus on how Energy from Waste sits within the UK's ambition on the road to net zero and how technology within the Carbon capture and storage market coupled with the evolvement and implementation of district heating is an essential part of that journey.
Benefits of Attending:
• Witness case studies giving updates on the challenges and opportunities facing Energy from Waste projects in England, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, The Netherlands, Scotland, and Poland
• Learn of the technical challenges of optimising output from energy from waste plants and the compatibility of EFW with CCS and Hydrogen production
• Determine the trends, Innovations, and challenges of sustainable financing
• Uncover how carbon pricing can drive a more circular economy where resource productivity is higher and waste leakage lower.
• Understand the key economics of financing EFW plants and how they differ from other types of renewable generation
• Gain an in depth understanding of the opportunities that CCS technology has for Energy from Waste industry
We are pleased to announce that SUMITOMO SHI FW has joined in sponsoring the event alongside our other sponsors, Augean, CAPTIMISE, Recco Heilig Group, and Steag.
SUMITOMO SHI FW is equipped with unique knowledge, proven expertise, leading technology and global reach which will enhance customer value and help reach decarbonization goals faster. As a global provider of energy technology and services, their focus is on integrated solutions that support their customers from end to end. SUMITOMO SHI FW wants to be a life-cycle partner, from inception to design, and across installation, execution, maintenance, and operations – they will be there every step of the way.
Also from SAE Media Group
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.