(MENAFN- PR Newswire)
DUBLIN, Aug. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The 'Global Gaming Hardware Market (2022-2027) by Platform, Product, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis' report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Gaming Hardware Market is estimated to be USD 3.46 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 5.23 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.61%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Gaming Hardware Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are A4Tech Co. Ltd., Activision Blizzard, Inc., Aniplex Inc., Apple Inc., Borangame, dreamGEAR, LLC, Google LLC, Microsoft Corp., NVIDIA Corp., V-MODA, LLC, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Gaming Hardware Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz.
Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Gaming Hardware Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Gaming Hardware Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description 2 Research Methodology 3 Executive Summary 4 Market Dynamics 4.1 Drivers4.1.1 Growing Population of Gamers4.1.2 Availability of Upgraded PC Displays and High-Definition Televisions4.1.3 Increasing Internet Penetration and the Advent of the Internet of Things (IoT)4.2 Restraints4.2.1 Relatively Expensive Gaming Hardware4.3 Opportunities4.3.1 Ongoing Technological Innovation4.4 Challenges4.4.1 Steady Shift of Casual Gamers Toward Mobile Phones and Tablets 5 Market Analysis 5.1 Regulatory Scenario5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis5.3 Impact of COVID-195.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis 6 Global Gaming Hardware Market, By Platform 6.1 Introduction6.2 PC6.3 Smart Phones or Tablets Gaming6.4 TV 7 Global Gaming Hardware Market, By Product 7.1 Introduction7.2 Accessories7.2.1 Cameras7.2.2 Gamepads7.2.3 Headsets7.2.4 Joysticks7.2.5 Steering Wheel7.3 Consoles7.3.1 Handheld Consoles7.3.2 Standard Consoles 8 Global Gaming Hardware Market, By End-User 8.1 Introduction8.2 Commercial8.3 Residential 9 Americas' Gaming Hardware Market 9.1 Introduction9.2 Argentina9.3 Brazil9.4 Canada9.5 Chile9.6 Colombia9.7 Mexico9.8 Peru9.9 United States9.10 Rest of Americas 10 Europe's Gaming Hardware Market 10.1 Introduction10.2 Austria10.3 Belgium10.4 Denmark10.5 Finland10.6 France10.7 Germany10.8 Italy10.9 Netherlands10.10 Norway10.11 Poland10.12 Russia10.13 Spain10.14 Sweden10.15 Switzerland10.16 United Kingdom10.17 Rest of Europe 11 Middle East and Africa's Gaming Hardware Market 11.1 Introduction11.2 Egypt11.3 Israel11.4 Qatar11.5 Saudi Arabia11.6 South Africa11.7 United Arab Emirates11.8 Rest of MEA 12 APAC's Gaming Hardware Market 12.1 Introduction12.2 Australia12.3 Bangladesh12.4 China12.5 India12.6 Indonesia12.7 Japan12.8 Malaysia12.9 Philippines12.10 Singapore12.11 South Korea12.12 Sri Lanka12.13 Thailand12.14 Taiwan12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific 13 Competitive Landscape 13.1 Competitive Quadrant13.2 Market Share Analysis13.3 Strategic Initiatives13.3.1 M&A and Investments13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements 14 Company Profiles 14.1 A4Tech Co. Ltd. 14.2 Activision Blizzard, Inc. 14.3 Aniplex Inc. 14.4 Apple Inc. 14.5 Borangame 14.6 dreamGEAR, LLC 14.7 Google LLC 14.8 HTC Corp. 14.9 Logitech Inc. 14.10 Magic Leap, Inc 14.11 Microsoft Corp. 14.12 Nintendo Co. Ltd. 14.13 NVIDIA Corp. 14.14 Oculus VR 14.15 Razer Inc. 14.16 ScufGaming, LLC 14.17 Sony Corp. 14.18 Turtle Beach Corp. 14.19 Venom UK Ltd. 14.20 V-MODA, LLC 15 Appendix
For more information about this report visit
Media Contact: Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager[email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.