(MENAFN- America News Hour)
The report titled Latin America Machine Learning Market which was recently added by Kenneth Research, aims at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market globally. Further, the market is evaluated on various parameters that is covered in the report and further includes market size, market volume and the growth rate over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031. The market is further anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Latin America Machine Learning Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
In Canada, the ICT sector consists of around 41,500 companies. Out of these, over 37,000 companies fall under software and computer services industry, resulting in around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry to be involved in software and computer services. On the other hand, in the year 2018, as per the statistics of the Canadian ICT Sector Profile, released by the Government of Canada, ICT wholesaling, communications services and ICT manufacturing contributes to 4.5%, 3.4% and 2.2% share respectively in the country.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Latin America Machine Learning market
The value of the machine learning market in Latin America is expected to reach USD 0.93 Bn by 2023, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.8% during 2018-2023.
Machine learning the ability of computers to learn through experiences to improve their performance. Separate algorithms and human intervention are not required to train the computer. It merely learns from its past experiences and examples. In recent times, this market has gained utmost importance due to the increased availability of data and the need to process the data to obtain meaningful insights.
Latin America is fast developing in the field of machine learning.
The market can be classified into four primary segments based on components, service, organization size and application.
Based on region, the market is segmented into Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, the rest of Latin America).
Based on components the market can be segmented into software tools, cloud and web-based application programming interfaces (APIs) and others.
Based on service, the sub-segments are composed of professional services and managed services.
Based on organization size, the sub-segments include small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises.
Based on application, the market is divided into the sub-segments, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), automotive, healthcare, government and others.
A notable trend of using machine learning in the health service sector is observed. The doctors use machine learning technologies to measure the likelihood of patients suffering from zika, dengue fever or chikungunya in order to prevent future outbreaks.
Machine learning has found its way into all kinds of industries. The Brazilian stock exchange makes intensive use of machine learning technologies to order out the chaos and put the theory into practice.
Key growth factors
Latin America's drive towards digital economy has led to the companies transforming into 'intelligent enterprises' improve business processes and install 'intelligent machines' to take up routine work.
Threats and key players
75 to 81 percent of the people in Latin America possess low or medium skills. The less skilled and less educated will find it more difficult to pick up the skills necessary for the machine learning industry. This, therefore, acts as a hindrance to the further development in the machine learning market.
The lack of understanding as to why technology is essential is partially present. There's also a belief that technology is not mature enough to give fruitful benefits from its utilisation. Also, the availability of proper data sets to use in the process of machine learning technologies is absent.
The key players are Microsoft, Google Inc., IBM Watson, Amazon, and Intel.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the machine learning in Latin America.
2. Market drivers and challenges in the machine learning in Latin America.
3. Market trends in the machine learning in Latin America.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the machine learning in Latin America.
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the components segment (software tools, cloud and web-based APIs and others).
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the service segment (professional services and managed services).
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the organisation size segment (SMEs and large enterprises).
8. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the application segment (BFSI, automotive, healthcare, government and others).
9. Historical, current and forecasted regional (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, The rest of Latin America) market size data for machine learning market.
10. Analysis of machine learning market in Latin America by value chain.
11. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for machine learning to determine the viability of the market.
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for machine learning.
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them.
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow.
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth.
Access PDF With Graphs and Charts:-
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Latin America Machine Learning Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter's Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name : Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.