Doctor Electrocuted While Hoisting Tricolour| MENAFN.COM

Tuesday, 27 September 2022 09:31 GMT

Doctor Electrocuted While Hoisting Tricolour


(MENAFN- Kashmir Observer)

Representational Photo

Jammu- A doctor on Monday died due to electric shock while hoisting a national flag on the roof-top of a hospital in Jammu and Kashmir's Kathua district, officials said.

The doctor, identified as Pawan Kumar of Chadwal area, died of electric shock when he come in contact with 11KV power line at the roof top of the government primary health center (PHC) at Haria Chak while hoisting the tricolour, they said.

A police team reached on the spot and shifted the body to Hiranagar hospital, the officials said.

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group : Join Now

MENAFN15082022000215011059ID1104700584


Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.