Four Injured In Fire Incident In Govt School In J&K's Rajour...| MENAFN.COM

Saturday, 20 August 2022 08:32 GMT

Four Injured In Fire Incident In Govt School In J&K's Rajouri


(MENAFN- Kashmir Observer)

Srinagar- Four people suffered burn injuries following leakage from a LPG cylinder in a government middle school at Draman Samote in Rajouri district on Saturday.

News agency GNS quoting official sources reported that there was leakage in the cooking gas cylinder which sparked off fire, leading to injuries to a teacher, Mariem Begum daughter of Abdul Latief, Shanaz Akhte,r Shokat Ali (cook), Shokat Ali son of Abdul Hamid of Draman and Saleema Akhter wife of Mohammad Iqbal of Draman. The fire was later brought under control, they said.

Meanwhile, all the injured were referred to Community Health Centre Kandi from where they were shifted to GMC Rajouri for advanced treatment. Station House Officer Budhal Mustaj Ahmed confirmed to GNS that four people suffered injuries in the incident.

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group : Join Now

MENAFN06082022000215011059ID1104655812


Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.