(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq)
TORONTO, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ontario workers will mark the return of the Ontario Legislature with an action at Queen's Park on Monday, August 8 at 12:00 p.m.
As Ford's PC government sets their priorities for the months ahead, workers will meet outside to hold a press conference and demonstrate what the Ontario government's priorities should be. These priorities include addressing the cost-of-living crisis, and re-building public services like our public health care system.
Date: Monday, August 8, 2022
Time: 12:00 p.m.
Location: Queen's Park, South Lawn
- Ahmad Gaied, Secretary-Treasurer, Ontario Federation of Labour
- Layla Staats, Indigenous Filmmaker/Activist
- Shelly Ormsby, Registered Nurse, ONA Member
- Cory Knipe, Bargaining Chair, OPSEU/SEFPO Local 546
- Jennifer Scott, President, Gig Workers United
- Willy Noiles, Injured Worker Advocate, Ontario Network of Injured Workers
For more information, please contact:
Ontario Federation of Labour
Tags Labour Healthcare Public Services Bill 124
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.