(MENAFN- PR Newswire)
BANGALORE, India, Aug. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Cleanroom Technology Mark et is segmented by Type (Fan Filter Units (FFU), HVAC Systems, Laminar Air Flow Systems and Biosafety Cabinets, HEPA, Filter Air Diffusers and Showers) by Application (Pharmaceutical Industry, Biotechnology Industry, Medical Devices Manufacturers, Hospitals) : Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022–2028. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Chemicals Industry Category.
Cleanroom Technology Market is projected to reach US$ 16.9 Billion by 2028, from US$ 12.1 Billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2022-2028.
Major factors driving the growth of the Cleanroom Technology Market
Cleanroom Technology market expansion is largely fueled by rising demand from various Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries, Medical Devices Manufacturers, and Hospitals. Furthermore, government regulations, growing instances of hospital-acquired infections, and increasing adoption of modular cleanroom construction are expected to drive the growth of the cleanroom technology market.
Get Your Sample Today:
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE CLEANROOM TECHNOLOGY MARKET
Sterile conditions and extreme cleanliness are necessary for pharmaceutical manufacturing. Pharmaceutical items are shielded from contamination and pollutants including dust, airborne microorganisms, and aerosol particles in cleanrooms, which offer a controlled environment. In pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device manufacturers, and hospitals, the integration of all management systems into a single, comprehensive cleanroom technology is being quickly adopted in order to reliably control all relevant parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airborne particles. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the cleanroom technology market.
Globally, governments have adopted tight policies on biosafety, overall quality, and environmental protection in food processing and packaging facilities. A business may be guaranteed that its products comply with government rules thanks to cleanroom technology. Cleanrooms are a one-time investment that will assist a company not only to withstand competition but also adhere to all international standards and regulations.
Furthermore, healthcare institutions are utilizing more cleanroom technology to manage contamination and halt the transmission of disease as a result of the rise in hospital-acquired infections and the evolving nature of infectious diseases like COVID-19. It is well recognized that surgical procedures increase patient exposure to infections, which can be spread through contact with surgical staff, equipment, and airborne contamination. In these settings, cleanrooms are used to give the surgical team and patient the perfect setting for an operation and recovery.
The installation of modular cleanrooms has increased in popularity during the past few years in the pharmaceutical sector. This in turn is expected to fuel the market growth. The hospitals have started adopting modular cleanrooms which help maintain hygiene and reduce the risk of spreading infections at a much more cost-effective price.
Browse The Table Of Contents And List Of Figures At:
CLEANROOM TECHNOLOGY MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on application, the pharmaceutical industry is expected to be the most lucrative segment. This is due to the industry's expansion, the strong pipeline of injectable formulations, and the increased attention being paid to assuring the quality of healthcare products.
Based on region, North America is expected to be the most lucrative region. In the upcoming years, the market in North America is anticipated to grow as a result of factors including strict regulatory standards for product approvals, technological advancements in cleanrooms, a large number of hospitals in the area, increased adoption of technologically advanced solutions by pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturing companies, and expansion of the healthcare sector.
Inquire for Regional Report :
- Illinois Tool Works
- Royal Imtech
- Alpiq Group
- Clean Air Products
- M+W Group
Inquire for Chaptercost :
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact :
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- The cleanroom consumables market was valued at USD 3688.38 million in 2020, and it is anticipated to reach USD 6658.35 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of about 5.40% during the forecast period (2021 to 2030).
- The global Cleanroom Face Masks market size is estimated to be worth US$ 282 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of US$ 432.7 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.4% during the review period.
- The global Cleanroom Apparel market size is estimated to be worth US$ 460.6 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of US$ 586.2 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.1% during the review period.
- CleanRoom Air Filter market size is estimated to be worth US$ 568.8 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of US$ 753.5 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.8% during the review period.
- The Global UV Disinfection Market size is about 1900 Million USD and the CAGR will be 12% in next few years.
- The global E-beam Sterilization market size is projected to reach US$ 2160.7 million by 2028, from US$ 1072.4 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 10.4% during 2022-2028.
- The global Surface Disinfectant market was valued at USD 729.5 Million in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 1215.5 Million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2021-2027.
- HVAC Air Filter market was valued at US$ 10810 million in 2020 and it is expected to reach US$ 16840 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2021-2027.
- Biological Safety Cabinet market size is estimated to be worth USD 213.6 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 331.4 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.6%.
- Global Electronic Filter Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
- Global Particle Filter Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
- Global Cleanroom Clothing Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
- Global Cleanroom Cable Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
- Global Cleanroom Wall Panels Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
Click here to see related reports on CleanRoom Technology Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
CONTACT US: Valuates Reports[email protected] For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225For IST Call +91-8040957137WhatsApp: +91-9945648335Website: Twitter - LinkedIn -
SOURCE Valuates Reports