(MENAFN- PR Newswire)
DUBLIN, Aug. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The 'Fiber Optic Cables Market Research Report by Type (Multi-Mode and Single-Mode), End Use, Application, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19' report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Fiber Optic Cables Market size was estimated at USD 10,471.26 million in 2021, USD 11,781.21 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 12.94% to reach USD 21,735.36 million by 2027. Market Segmentation & Coverage: This research report categorizes the Fiber Optic Cables to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Multi-Mode and Single-Mode.
- Based on End Use, the market was studied across Commercial, Military, and Space. The Commercial is further studied across General Aviation, Narrow-Body Aircraft, Regional Transport Aircraft, Very Large Aircraft, and Wide-Body Aircraft. The Military is further studied across Airborne, Land, and Marine. The Airborne is further studied across Fighter Jets, Military Helicopters, Military Transport Aircraft, and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. The Land is further studied across Armored Vehicles, C4ISR, and Unmanned Ground Vehicles. The Marine is further studied across Ships and Unmanned Maritime Vehicles. The Space is further studied across Satellites and Space Launch Vehicles.
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Avionics, Communication Systems, Electronic Warfare, and Radar Systems. The Avionics is further studied across Cabin Interiors, Flight Management Systems, and In-Flight Entertainment Systems.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa.
FPNV Positioning Matrix: The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Fiber Optic Cables Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape. Market Share Analysis: The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits. The report provides insights on the following pointers: 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
Market Dynamics Drivers
- Increasing Demand in Fiber to the x (FTTx) and Telecommunication Industry
- Growing Demand for High-Quality Video, Audio, and Data Transmissions
- Higher Initial Cost for Installation Compared to Coaxial or Copper Cable
- Integration of Advancements in Fiber Optic Communication
- Widespread Implementation of 5G
- Surging Demand for Wireless Solutions and Complex Installation Process
Key Topics Covered: 1. Preface 2. Research Methodology 3. Executive Summary 4. Market Overview 5. Market Insights 6. Fiber Optic Cables Market, by Type 7. Fiber Optic Cables Market, by End Use 8. Fiber Optic Cables Market, by Application 9. Americas Fiber Optic Cables Market 10. Asia-Pacific Fiber Optic Cables Market 11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Fiber Optic Cables Market 12. Competitive Landscape 13. Company Usability Profiles 14. Appendix Companies Mentioned
- Amphenol Corporation
- Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
- Coherent, Inc.
- Collins Aerospace
- CommScope Inc.
- Corning Incorporated
- Fiberoptics Technology Incorporated
- Fujikura Ltd
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd
- Hengtong Group Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Cable America Inc.
- II-VI Incorporated
- Leoni AG
- LS Cable & System Pty Ltd.
- Nestor Cables Ltd.
- Nexans SA
- Optical Cable Corporation
- Prysmian Group
- Radiall SA
- Sterlite Technologies Limited
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- TE Connectivity Corporation
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc
- Yangtze Optical Fiber and Cable Joint Stock Ltd Co.
For more information about this report visit
Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager[email protected]
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.