(MENAFN- PR Newswire)
DUBLIN, Aug. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The 'Global Active Optical Network Market, By Protocol (InfiniBand, Ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB, Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS), PCI Express (PCIE), Others), By Connector, By End-User Application, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2027' report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global active optical network market is expected to grow at a promising rate in the forecast period. The market is driven by increasing demand for high-speed bandwidth requirements and fast data transmission. The active optical network provides a better alternative to conventional copper cables owing to its lightweight nature, easier installations, longer life span, and low power consumption.
Also, the high-end investments and initiatives taken by the governments of several developing economies to digitize processes to ensure connectivity for smooth operations are accelerating the growth of the global active optical network market.However, huge implementation costs for active optical networks may hinder the growth of the global active optical network.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as collaboration manufacturer and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Report Scope Active Optical Network Market, By Protocol:
- Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS)
- PCI Express (PCIE)
Active Optical Network Market, By Connector:
Active Optical Network Market, By End-User Application:
- Data Center
- High-Performance Computing (HPC)
- Consumer Electronics (CE)
- Personal Computing (PC)
- Digital Signage
Active Optical Network Market, by Region
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview 2. Research Methodology 3. Executive Summary 4. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Active Optical Network Market 5. Voice of Customer 6. Global Active Optical Network Market Outlook 7. North America Active Optical Network Market Outlook 8. Europe Active Optical Network Market Outlook 9. Asia-Pacific Active Optical Network Market Outlook 10. Middle East and Africa Active Optical Network Market Outlook 11. South America Active Optical Network Market Outlook 12. Market Dynamics 13. Market Trends & Developments 14. Competitive Landscape 15. Strategic Recommendations 16. About Us & Disclaimer Companies Mentioned
- TE Connectivity Ltd
- Finisar Corporation
- Avago Technologies Ltd
- FCI Electronics Inc
- Molex LLC
- 3M Co
- Amphenol Corporation
- Emcore Corporation
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd
- The Siemon Company Ltd
For more information about this report visit
Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager[email protected]
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.