(MENAFN- America News Hour)
Kenneth Research published a report on Europe E-commerce Market which gives detailed analysis of the present market landscape. The report which is evaluated for the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031 , provides an in-depth analysis of the market, based on size, volume, latest trends, opportunities and challenges associated.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Europe E-commerce Market Products.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @
According to the data by the World Bank, services attributed to 64.334% of the global gross domestic product (GDP) in 2019, up from 63.823% in 2018. Moreover, the service sector valued at USD 56.748 trillion in 2019. Service sector is the third tier of the three-sector economy. On the other hand, the rapid penetration of internet services, is further estimated to boost the market growth. According to the other World Bank data, 56.727% of the global population is using internet services, up from 49.907% in 2018.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Europe E-commerce market reached $949.9 billion in 2019 and will grow by 10.1% annually over 2020-2030 owing to the rising online shopping and digital transactions amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Highlighted with 34 tables and 54 figures, this 117-page report“Europe E-commerce Market 2020-2030 by Trade Category (B2B, B2C, C2C, C2B), Type of Commodities, Payment Method, Distribution Channel, Business Model, and Country: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” is based on a comprehensive research of the entire Europe E-commerce market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report is based on studies on 2015-2019 and provides forecast from 2020 till 2030 with 2019 as the base year. (Please note: The report will be updated before delivery so that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
• Market Structure
• Growth Drivers
• Restraints and Challenges
• Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
• Porter's Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of Europe market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view by taking into account of COVID-19. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify Europe E-commerce market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Trade Category, Type of Commodities, Payment Method, Distribution Channel, Business Model, and Country.
Based on Trade Category, the Europe market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
Based on Type of Commodities, the Europe market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
• Electronic Goods
• Apparels and Footwear
• Travel and Leisure
• Food and Beverage
• Home Appliances and Furniture
• Health and Beauty
• Automotive Parts
• Other Product Types
Based on Payment Method, the Europe market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
• Net Banking
• Credit Card
• Debit Card
• Other Payment Methods
Based on Distribution Channel, the Europe market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
Based on Business Model, the Europe market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
• Pure Click
Geographically, the following national/local markets are fully investigated:
• Rest of Europe (further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
For each aforementioned country, detailed analysis and data for annual revenue are available for 2019-2030. The breakdown of key national markets by Trade Category, Type of Commodities, and Payment Method over the forecast years are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in Europe E-commerce market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through GMD's Risk Assessment System. According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
Key Players (this may not be a complete list and extra companies can be added upon request):
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd
Flipkart Internet Private Limited
IndiaMart InterMesh Ltd
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Europe E-commerce Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter's Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name : Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Eli is a freelance writer and possess double graduation degree in physics and chemistry. She is an intense writer covering everything for Science and Tech to Business, Entertainment, Sports and Lifestyle.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.