(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq)
Dublin, June 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The 'Global Smart Grid Technology Market (2022-2027) by Component, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis' report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Smart Grid Technology Market is estimated to be USD 53.14 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 117.21 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.14%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Smart Grid Technology Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are ABB, Aclara Power-Line Systems, C3 AI, Cisco Systems, Eaton, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Smart Grid Technology Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyses the Global Smart Grid Technology Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Smart Grid Technology Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Improved Grid Reliability and Efficient Outage Response
4.1.2 Need for Careful Analysis and Better Efficiency of Smart Grid
4.1.3 Modernization of Aging Grid Infrastructure
4.2.1 Reluctance due to Aged Electric Infrastructure
4.2.2 High Installation Cost of Smart Grids
4.3.1 Varied Technological Advancements in the Communications Technologies
4.3.2 Ongoing Smart Cities Projects in Developing Regions
4.4.1 Inadequate Data Storage and Management
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Smart Grid Technology Market, By Component
6.2.1 Smart Meters
6.2.3 Programmable Logic Controllers
6.3.2 Deployment & Integration
6.3.3 Support & Maintenance
6.4.1 Advanced Metering Infrastructure
6.4.2 Smart Grid Distribution Management
6.4.3 Smart Grid Network Management
6.4.4 Grid Asset Management
6.4.5 Billing and Customer Information System
6.4.6 Smart Grid Security
6.4.7 Substation Automation
7 Global Smart Grid Technology Market, By Application
8 Americas' Smart Grid Technology Market
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9 Europe's Smart Grid Technology Market
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10 Middle East and Africa's Smart Grid Technology Market
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11 APAC's Smart Grid Technology Market
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 Company Profiles
13.2 Aclara Power-Line Systems
13.3 C3 AI
13.4 Cisco Systems
13.6 Enel X North America
13.7 Esyasoft Technologies
13.8 General Electric
13.16 Open Systems International
13.18 S&C Electric
13.19 Schneider Electric
13.21 Tantalus Systems
13.22 Tech Mahindra
13.23 Trilliant Holdings
For more information about this report visit
- Global Smart Grid Technology Market
Global Smart Grid Technology Market Global Smart Grid Technology Market Tags Grid Network Internet of Things and M2M Smart Cities Smart Grid Security Smart Grid Technologies Smart Grid Technology
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.