(MENAFN- America News Hour)
The report titled Asia-Pacific Robo-advisory Market which was recently added by Kenneth Research, aims at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market globally. Further, the market is evaluated on various parameters that is covered in the report and further includes market size, market volume and the growth rate over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031 . The market is further anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Asia-Pacific Robo-advisory Market Products.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
In Canada, the ICT sector consists of around 41,500 companies. Out of these, over 37,000 companies fall under software and computer services industry, resulting in around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry to be involved in software and computer services. On the other hand, in the year 2018, as per the statistics of the Canadian ICT Sector Profile, released by the Government of Canada, ICT wholesaling, communications services and ICT manufacturing contributes to 4.5%, 3.4% and 2.2% share respectively in the country.
Asia-Pacific Robo-advisory Market
Robo-advisory market of Asia-Pacific is expected to show a promising growth among other regions and make a continuous effort to innovate cost-effective automated financial advisory services. The Asia-Pacific robo-advisory market is anticipated to grow at an overall compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 61.21% and will be worth of USD 16.67 Bn by 2023.
The robo-advisory market in the Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be majorly driven by China, India, and Japan throughout the forecast period. This is because of the large consumer base along with increasing disposable income. Rising consciousness among the consumers to take up automated financial advice for saving and investing is the most crucial factor predicted to drive the demand for robo-advisory services in the coming years.
By type, the hybrid robo-advisors have generated the highest revenue among the different types of robo-advisors in 2017 and are expected to maintain its trend throughout the forecast period coupled with being the fastest growing segment also in the coming years.
By types of client assets, the Asia-Pacific robo-advisory services are used for the mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds. The mass affluent is the fastest growing in this segment.
Key growth factors
o The rising incidence of internet penetration along with fast adoption of technology is a driving factor for the growth of the robo-advisory market.
o The Asian market witnesses great traction regarding robo-advisors owing to young investors. This will help this region to gain ground in the institutional space and be a disruptive force in the asset management industry.
Threats and key players
o Increased regulations and liabilities to preserve the integrity of the financial market is one of the most important factors expected to limit the demand for different robo-advisory services in the coming years.
o The key players in this market are The Vanguard Group, Charles Schwab Corporation, Lantouzi.com, Wealth Navi and FundExpert.
What's covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Asia-Pacific robo-advisory market.
2. The current and forecasted market size data for the Asia-Pacific robo-advisory market .
3. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by type – hybrid robo-advisors and pure robo-advisors.
4. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by client assets type – mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds.
5. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by country – China, India, Japan, South Korea, and the rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC).
6. Market trends in the Asia-Pacific robo-advisory market.
7. Market drivers and challenges in the Asia-Pacific robo-advisory market .
8. Analysis of competitor profiles of major players operating in the market.
o Understand the demand for the Asia-Pacific robo-advisors to determine the viability of the market.
o Identify the developed and emerging markets where robo-advisory services are offered.
o Identify the challenge areas and address them.
o Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
o Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
o Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
o Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
o Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Kenneth Research offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at .
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The Asia-Pacific Robo-advisory Market report presents the estimated market size of Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter's Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name : Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Eli is a freelance writer and possess double graduation degree in physics and chemistry. She is an intense writer covering everything for Science and Tech to Business, Entertainment, Sports and Lifestyle.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.