(MENAFN- Newsfile Corp) Reuters Events Free Webinar: GM, VW and Hyundai Reveal Their Blueprint to Automotive's Decade of Transformation
London, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp. - June 15, 2022) - The automotive industry is facing more disruption over the next few years than in the last 50 years, with governmental pressure to reduce emissions, growing concerns around vehicle safety and the demand for new, more customized experiences.
We have now progressed from the phase of innovation to execution. We are now venturing towards building fully autonomous vehicles ready for city roads, developing electric vehicles and its associated charging infrastructure to creating shared mobility solutions with sustainability at its core.
That's why Reuters Events are bringing together key strategists from Hyundai, General Motors, and Volkswagen for what is sure to be a must-listen webinar. Sign up for this free session on July 21st at 11am EDT now.
You will learn from:
- Reinhard Fischer, Senior Vice President and North American Region Strategy, Volkswagen
- Liran Golan, Head of Future Mobility, Hyundai Motors Europe
- Jonathan Weinberger, Chief Advocate Global Transportation Technology, General Motors
Register now to listen in live or receive the recordings
Here are some key concepts you can expect to be addressed:
- As technology takes over, hear how OEMs are preparing their business for a software-defined future that is tailored to the evolving expectations of the modern consumer.
- How automotive tech has enabled the industry to delve into new safety features that outperform human error by minimizing the wrong decisions made on the road.
- The importance of offering resilience and stability within your supply chain to ensure consistency on costs and affordability.
- The need to explore and establish robust electrical infrastructure and charge points to meet the needs of a new generation of electric vehicles.
Unable to join us live? Not to worry, register for free here and we will send you the recordings after .
Let me know if you have any questions!
To view the source version of this press release, please visit
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.