(MENAFN- Trend News Agency)
BAKU, Azerbaijan, May 20. Azerbaijan's Shusha
will host the international scientific and practical conference on
'Economics of Culture: Development Impulses from Shusha' with the
joint support of the special mission of Azerbaijan's President to
Shusha, the Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Culture, ADA
University, the Karabakh Revival Foundation, and the Institute of
Economics of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS) on
September 18-19, 2022, the Organizing Committee told Trend .
The reports in the following areas will be presented at
- establishment of a new economy and development of cultural
areas in Karabakh;
- formation of a creative economy in Shusha.
The authors of the reports selected by the Organizing Committee
will receive a special invitation to the conference. The reports
must be submitted in electronic form in Azerbaijani (Turkish),
Russian or English and compiled in accordance with the following
- in Microsoft Word A4 format, Times New Roman font, font
size – 12, line spacing – 1.15; margins: left – 3 cm, right – 1 cm,
top and bottom – 2 cm.
- volume of the report – 15,000-20,000 characters;
- title of the report – 12-point font, capital letters,
- surname, name, patronymic of the author (authors), in
full, with 12-point font;
- academic degree, academic title of the author (authors),
name of the institution where he/she works or studies (for doctoral
students and dissertators), e-mail address, contact number – in
11-point font, on a new line;
- conclusion – 11-point font, maximum 1,000
The structure of the text should be as
- problem statement
- analysis and evaluation
- bibliography (in alphabetical order) in 11-point
Reports in electronic format must be sent before August 18, 2022
to the e-mail address - ([email protected] ) of Executive
Secretary of the Organizing Committee R. Sabir.
- international conference
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.