Leading global players listed in the renewable energy industry report are including ABB Ltd., Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. and Toshiba Corp
Dallas, Texas, United States - May 13, 2022 /MarketersMEDIA/ —
The report covers the major sources of renewable energy as primary fuels: hydroelectric, wind, solar, geothermal, oceanic sources (wave, tidal and thermal), and bioenergy. This study is helpful for both renewable technology and material suppliers and power generation companies that produce power through renewable resources. It will be beneficial for companies making decisions such as estimating the market demand for technologies and materials, making expansion and upgrade plans for existing facilities, deciding on investments in renewable energy sectors, etc.
The global Renewable Energy Industry is growing due to rising demand for renewable energy, increased legal and financial measures, and rising power consumption. Huge investments, on the other hand, stifle market expansion. In contrast, the rising demand for renewable energy in India and China is likely to create new possibilities for market participants in the future.
Favorable government regulations and rising renewable energy usage, together with falling solar panel and wind turbine prices and installation costs, are expected to boost the renewable energy sector. On the other hand, greater usage of alternative clean power sources such as nuclear energy projects and gas-fired power plants is likely to impede market growth throughout the projection period.
- 150 data tables and 74 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global markets for renewable energy (or green energy) technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2021, estimates for 2022 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Evaluation and forecast the global renewable energy market size both in value and volumetric terms, and corresponding market share analysis by type of energy, technology, application and region
- Discussion of the major sources of renewable energy as primary fuels, including hydroelectric, wind, solar, liquid biofuels for transportation, geothermal and oceanic sources (wave, tidal and thermal)
- Highlights of market potential for renewable energy technologies, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Assessment of the impact on the renewable energy technologies market brought about by the surging global demand for energy, the impact of climate change on alternative fuels, improvements in technology and the availability of new materials
- Emphasis on the factors influencing the demand for renewable energy, economics and cost implications for solar PV installation, and government regulations for energy policy and taxation
- Review of the patents granted for innovations in renewable energy technology and assessment of new developments within the industry
- Insight into the competitive landscape for key market participants in the renewable energy industry
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including ABB Ltd., Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. and Toshiba Corp.
Access the PDF sample of the report @
The IRENA (International Renewable Energy Agency) and the IHA (International Hydropower Association) teamed together in February 2021 to promote sustainable hydropower development. The two organizations are intended to collaborate to speed the finance, development, and deployment of sustainable hydropower under the conditions of the agreement. Future legislative and commercial actions to assist hydropower projects are likely to be part of the cooperation. Through knowledge creation, the agency is meant to facilitate public-private dialogue, increase international collaboration, and promote sustainable hydropower.
The global renewable energy market has been decimated as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic. Scheduled maintenance has become a major difficulty for industrial players during the high wind season due to social distancing customs and lack of manpower. In addition, order cancellations and project delays have had an impact on key businesses such as blade manufacturing and wind turbine installation.
With a large number of significant competitors, the global polymer foam market is fragmented and highly competitive. A big number of small regional and local merchants with significant market shares are also present. Vendors compete on pricing, innovation, product quality, and operational costs among other things. Competitors must attempt to differentiate their product offerings with unique value propositions in order to achieve a foothold in the market.
Renewable energy comes from natural sources like the wind and the sun. Renewable energy sources include solar, wind, biofuel, geothermal, ocean power, and hydropower. Renewable energy is now used in the cooling, heating, power, and transportation industries. Renewable energy accounts for around 7% of global energy use. Renewable energy has a greater price tag than fossil fuels. Several variables influence the use of renewable energy sources, the most important of which is the link between global warming as well as carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from fossil fuel burning.
Direct purchase the report @
Asia-Pacific has emerged as the leading regional market with the largest installed renewable energy capacity, with REDACTED of global installed renewable energy capacity in 2021. In addition to being the largest installed capacity market, the Asia-Pacific region is also expected to be the fastest-growing regional market for renewable energy, with an estimated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED from 2022 to 2027.
Regional demand for renewable electricity in Europe is expected to increase mainly due to government policies, particularly in Germany, France and the U.K., to increase the share of renewable energy to REDACTED by 2030 (which replaces the previous target of REDACTED). The cumulative installed capacity of all renewable energy resources in Europe is expected to reach REDACTED by 2027, growing at an estimated CAGR of REDACTED.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Release ID: 89074997
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.