(MENAFN- America News Hour)
A report on Enterprise Mobility Market was recently added by Kenneth Research into its database, which is aimed at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market all around the world. The report covers various parameters on the basis of which the market is evaluated, including the market size, market volume and the growth rate observed by the market over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Enterprise Mobility Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
The Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) sector in Canada consists of more than 41,500 companies, out of which, over 37,000 companies come under the category of software and computer services industries. Hence, around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry are involved in software and computer services, 4.5% companies are in ICT wholesaling, 3.4% in communications services and the remaining 2.2% companies are involved in ICT manufacturing in the country, as per the Canadian ICT Sector Profile released by the Government of Canada in 2018.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Major industry verticals including Retail, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance followed by Pharmaceuticals, Transportation and Logistics happen to be the foremost adopters of enterprise mobility in India. Growth in nation's GDP has infused a significant boost within these industries, as a result of which an urge to attain maximum work efficiency from the workforce and manage an optimal profitability has risen amongst majority of enterprises. Adoption of enterprise mobility in India has already attained a full swing and is expected to intensify in the near future, thereby providing ample opportunities for vendors to capitalize on.
The report begins with an introduction section, explaining the enterprise mobility architecture and its stakeholders, followed by a realistic illustration of the entire ecosystem and the respective players operating within the system.
Market overview section of the report talks about the Indian market as a whole and highlights crucial aspects of the market such as factors driving the market and major mobility adopting verticals. The section features forecasted market figures (2011-2015e) and a split of the market with respect to the large business, government & Education sector and SMBs in 2011. It also features a section on Bring your Own Device (BYOD) wherein a basic explanation on its advantage and associated concerns has been furnished in brief. Enterprise mobility opportunity section provides readers with a strategic forecast of the potential enterprise mobility users by the end of 2015. Going with the current trends in the market, India will have a sizeable population of around 130 mn Smartphone equipped workforce population by the end of 2015. Post enterprise mobility adoption, some of the key business functions which are affected positively have been illustrated with respect to their priority. Moving along, the report lists some generic benefits of enterprise mobility adoption. The section also lists down a comparative study of the demand scenario of some of the key business functions, business solutions and mobile platforms. The section has been designed specifically to provide readers with a clear picture of the demand scenario in the coming 2-3 years. Currently, Small and Medium Businesses in India contribute to about 65% of the overall market. The market share is expected to reach a figure close to 70% by the end of 2015.
Areas of implementation section, explains the role of enterprise mobility within the major operational functions of an organization. The report also states the major technologies used for mobilizing enterprise data and an explanation of the key solutions available in the market.
An analysis of drivers explains the factors inflicting growth in the industry including abundant presence of handheld devices, continual replacement of office PCs with laptops/ Netbooks, roll out of high speed connectivity, low data access charges and declining hardware prices, while major challenges identified for the industry includes security concerns and device compatibility.
Industry outlook section in the report talks about a dynamic range of mobility adopting industries in India. The industry verticals considered for this section comprises of BFSI, Pharmaceuticals, Construction, Chemicals, Automotive, Hospitality & Real Estate, Transport & Logistics, Retail and Consumer Durables. It further lists down some of the current enterprise mobility users from across these industries along with the solutions they have incorporated. The section will provide readers with strategic insights regarding the prevailing opportunities present in the market and can be very useful for lead generation for enterprise mobility vendors in the market.
Enterprise mobility players have been profiled in details within the report which enables readers to get a clear picture of the current competitive scenario. The section lists the basic details of the players such as corporate information, business highlights and key members. The section also features financial analysis of key vendors which in turn provides us with the financial health of players.
Sales Intelligence section in the report is a value added package, wherein key relevant point of contact of major enterprise mobility vendors has been profiled. Contacts profiled within the section have been selected so as to provide the most effective point of communication and hence can be effectively used for sales and lead generation purposes.
The report concludes with the case studies section which comprises of a collection of major real life examples of enterprise mobility adoption across key verticals. The report also features strategic recommendations section which contains an analysis of the growth strategies of the enterprise mobility market in India. Being completely technology oriented, implementation of enterprise mobility requires immense technological foresight and demands constant upgradation to newer and better technology.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Enterprise Mobility Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter's Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name : Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Eli is a freelance writer and possess double graduation degree in physics and chemistry. She is an intense writer covering everything for Science and Tech to Business, Entertainment, Sports and Lifestyle.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.