(MENAFN- Gulf Times)
The Supervisory Committee of Beautification of Roads and Public Places in Qatar announces a bid to operate and lease 6 units to serve as cafes that provide food and beverage services. The cafes are located within three plazas on the waterfront of Doha Corniche.
On this occasion, Eng. Mohammad Al-Khaldi, Chairman of the Supervisory Committee of Beautification of Roads and Public Places in Qatar pointed out that the three plazas are Al Dafna, Al Corniche, and Al Bidda plazas, where each plaza is connected to a pedestrian underpass that connects the waterfront with the city of Al Doha, and thus is easily accessible from several sides, where each pedestrian underpass from the waterfront side includes two units (cafes) with an outdoor seating that directly looks over the sea.
From his part, Yousuf al-Obaidly, Manager of Ashghal's General Services Department confirmed that each cafe will be provided with all utilities including water, electricity and all necessary connections and connections to air-conditioning system, provided that the tenant purchases and installs their own internal air conditioning unit, indicating that the tenant can make the necessary finishes.
Features of each unit:
• Each unit (cafe) consists of two levels, the lower level includes the main unit of the café, and the upper level includes an outdoor seating looking over the sea.
• The unit is connected to the plaza on one side, and to the pedestrian underpass on the other making it easier to access.
Characteristics of the units in each plaza:
• Al Dafna plaza; contains 2 cafes, each with an internal space of 20 square meters and an external space of 48 square meters, reaching a total of 68 square meters for each cafe.
• Al Corniche Plaza; contains 2 cafes, each with an internal space of 46 square meters and an external space of 49 square meters, reaching a total area of 95 square meters for each café.
• Al Bidda plaza; contains 2 cafes, with an internal space of 20 square meters and an external area of 48 square meters, reaching a total of 68 square meters for each café.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.