(MENAFN- America News Hour)
Kenneth Research has published a detailed report on Mobile Location-Based Services Market which has been categorized by market size as well as growth indicators, and further encompasses detailed market analysis on macro trends and region-wise growth in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa region. The report also includes the challenges that are affecting the growth of the industry and offers strategic evaluation that is required to boost the growth of the market over the period of 2022-2031 .
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Mobile Location-Based Services Market Products.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
As per the Eurostat, the total value of the ICT sector in Europe, including the ICT manufacturing and ICT services, was estimated to be more than EUR 475 billion in 2017. In this sector, the ICT services account for the major share as it is predicted to be ten times larger than the share held by ICT manufacturing. ICT services consist of computer programming, consultancy and related activities which held about 49.1% share while the telecommunications activities held around 30.3% share in the segment in 2017. These factors are estimated to impact the market growth in a positive manner in the next few years.
Mobile location-based services (mobile LBS) have become an essential service enabler in smartphones, and are used mainly for navigation and location-based queries. Recent developments in positioning technologies, and improved data transmission through edge computing, cloud computing, and 5G, will aid its growth to reach approximately USD 86.0 Bn by 2023, expanding at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.6% during the 2018-2023 period.
Application segment insights:
Location-based advertising is one of the major applications of mobile LBS that has been witnessing growth over the last decade. The development and increasing use of beacons, geo-fencing, and geo-tagging for digital and proximity marketing have ensured the highest CAGR (27.2%) for this segment. Mapping and navigation is the most used service in mobile LBS, and this segment held the largest market share (28.4%) in 2018, followed by the social networking and entertainment, and local search and information segments. The business information and analytics segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 26.2%, owing to increased use of data analytics and technological advancements in the retail, BFSI and transportation and logistics segments.
End user industry segment insights:
Industries such as retail, healthcare, transportation, travel and tourism, and BFSI are utilizing the power of mobile LBS to enhance digital experiences among customers. As one of the early adopters of mobile LBS, the retail industry dominated the market with a market share of 33%, owing to extensive use of mobile LBS in digital marketing and proximity-based advertising. Similarly, the widespread use of mobile LBS for navigation, way-finding, and asset tracking enabled the transportation segment to have the second-highest market share (26%) in 2018. The travel and tourism industry is expected to witness the highest growth rate (CAGR 27.3%) as a result of the increasing popularity of LBS-enhanced travel apps among regular travelers. The integration of mobile LBS with existing travel apps has a lot of growth potential in developing, as well as developed countries. The healthcare segment is expected to witness a lot of growth in Europe and the Asia-Pacific regions over the next few years.
Location of interest segment insights:
Currently, the physical location segment enjoys the highest market share globally (58%) because mobile LBS is primarily based on the real-time physical location of subjects. However, with the development of technology and marketing strategies, the adoption of proximity LBS through beacons, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth are increasingly becoming popular in developed countries like North America and Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. As a result, the proximity to locations of interest segment is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 26.3% during the forecast period.
North America was the market leader in mobile LBS with a share of approximately 44% in 2018. Increased smartphone penetration, advanced data transmission techniques, and new positioning technology ensured its position. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR (27.6%) during the forecast period due to the increased use of mobile LBS, and high technology adoption rates in this region. Europe, however, may experience a setback, owing to strict government policies regarding privacy.
• Google Inc.
• Near Corporation
• Place IQ
• Baidu Inc.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The Mobile Location-Based Services Market report presents the estimated market size of Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter's Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name : Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Eli is a freelance writer and possess double graduation degree in physics and chemistry. She is an intense writer covering everything for Science and Tech to Business, Entertainment, Sports and Lifestyle.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.