(MENAFN- PR Newswire)
DUBLIN, April 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The 'InfiniBand Market 2021-2027 Growth' report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global InfiniBand market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period. InfiniBand is a new resilient architecture designed to support Internet infrastructure input/output connectivity. The increasing acceptance of the InfiniBand in highly efficient computing is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market. The global InfiniBand market is segmented based on application into residential and non-residential. InfiniBand is a standard specification for the communications infrastructure business that outlines an input and output architecture that can be used for interconnecting servers, storage, and embedded systems. Geographically, the global InfiniBand market covers the analysis of four major regions including North America (the US and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and the Rest of the World. Market Segmentation
- Global InfiniBand Market Research and Analysis by Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global InfiniBand market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global InfiniBand market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the global InfiniBand market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered: 1. Report Summary 2. Market Overview and Insights 2.1. Scope of the Report2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends2.2.1. Key Findings2.2.2. Conclusion 3. Market Determinants 3.1. Motivators3.2. Restraints3.3. Opportunities 4. Market Segmentation 4.1. Global InfiniBand Market by Application4.1.1. Residential4.1.2. Non-Residential 5. Regional Analysis 5.1. North America5.1.1. United States5.1.2. Canada5.2. Europe5.2.1. UK5.2.2. Germany5.2.3. Italy5.2.4. Spain5.2.5. France5.2.6. Rest of Europe 5.3. Asia-Pacific5.3.1. China5.3.2. India5.3.3. Japan5.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific 5.4. Rest of the World 6. Company Profiles 6.1. IBM Corp6.2. Intel Corp6.3. Mellanox (NVIDIA)6.4. Oracle Corp.6.5. Virginia Tech
For more information about this report visit
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.