(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq)
ROCKVILLE Md., March 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Blood Ketone Meter market revenues were estimated at US$ 275 Mn in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2022-2032, according to a recently published Fact.MR report. By the end of 2032, the market is expected to reach US$ 646 Mn. Blood ketone monitoring segment reflects the most potent revenue stream, with an estimated growth of 2.5X between 2022 and 2032, reaching a projected value of US$ 303 Mn by 2032-end.
The need for blood ketone meter escalated during the COVID-19 pandemic, as both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes patients were exposed to high risk of illness. According to the statistics from Primary Care Diabetes Society, ketone monitoring should not be delayed during this COVID-19 pandemic as people with pre-existing medical illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, and heart disease are at high risk of COVID-19 infection. As a result, the need for blood ketone meter grew, as blood ketone levels must be measured every 4 to 6 hours.
| Report Attribute || Details |
| Market size value in 2021 || USD 1.8 Bn |
| Revenue forecast in 2032 || USD 2.4 Bn |
| Growth rate || CAGR of 8.1% from 2022 to 2032 |
| Base year for estimation || 2017-2032 |
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Blood Ketone Test Meter Market Report from this Brochure at
These companies operating in Blood Ketone Meters Market compete based on innovation of their products, their brand reputation, and their market presence in order. The recent years showcased the following developments in the blood ketone meter market:
- In March 2020, EKF Diagnostics, announced FDA- CLIA waived -ketone and glucose POC analyzer STAT-Site WB Analyzer. In the United States, this device is a recent addition to the company's diabetes treatment offering
- In February 2020, Beyond Type 1 Diabetes, a global diabetes foundation, announced its collaboration with the National Association of School Nurses. It was targeted to increase awareness about the warning signs of Type 1 dibetes. Beyond Type 1 proponents will increase its efforts in ten target U.S. states, including Arkansas, Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
To learn more about Blood Ketone Meter market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at
Market Segments Covered in Blood Ketone Meter Industry Analysis
By Product Type :
- Blood Ketone Monitoring
- Blood Glucose and Ketone Monitoring
By Application :
- By End-use :
- Homecare Settings
- Diagnostic Centers
- Other End-uses
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global Blood Ketone Meter market is estimated to reach a market size of US$ 123 Mn by 2022
- Top Product Type being Blood Ketone Monitoring expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5%.
- Revenue of blood ketone meter's application among Humans is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7%.
- North America and APAC together represents nearly 65% of the global blood ketone meters revenue.
- With nearly 11% projected growth rate, Blood Ketone Meter revenue is expected to grow at fastest pace in Japan, during 2022 – 2032.
Get Customization on this Blood Ketone Meter Market Report for Specific Research Solutions at
The rise in prevalence of diabetic ketoacidosis and diabetes and increasing product approvals and launches can be attributed to the Blood Ketone Meter industry growth, comments a Fact.MR analyst.
Revenue Analysis of Blood Ketone Meter industry -
The incorporation of multiple functional tools in devices, technological advancements, and an increase in diabetes-related complications have resulted in the introduction of several new and innovative products for use in the monitoring of ketones, which will help the blood ketone metre market gain momentum in the coming years. Owing to this, Blood Ketone Meter market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% over the coming 10 years.
- The Blood Ketone Meter market is estimated to reach a valuation of US$ 296.9 Mn in 2022 owing to which the worldwide revenues was up by 7.9% year-over-year.
- Fact.MR estimates that Blood Ketone Meter revenue will grow 2.1X from 2022 to 2032, reaching nearly US$ 646.3 Mn in 2032.
- Among product types, blood ketone monitoring meters is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during the forecast period.
- During the period of projection, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% through Human application.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Purchase a copy of this report at
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Blood Ketone Meter market, presenting historical market data (2015-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of by Product Type (Blood Ketone Monitoring, Blood Glucose and Ketone Monitoring, Consumables), Application (Human, Veterinary), End-use across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Check out more studies related to Healthcare Industry, conducted by Fact.MR:
Developments are propelling the Biotechnology Instruments Demand - Nanopore sequencing is being used by researchers and scientists from both centralised and decentralised labs. The goal is to accelerate the exchange of sequencing data from SARS-Co V-2.
Rising Use of Multi Omics in Research is Making Omni Based Clinical Trials Markets an Essential Component - Advanced omics technologies, including single-cell omics and multi-omics, are being used to evaluate a variety of cancer immunotherapies.
Market Outlook of Home Infusion Therapy - Infusion Pumps is expected to be the highest revenue-generating product, accounting for an absolute dollar opportunity of nearly US$ 301 Bn during 2022 – 2032.
Revenue of Laboratory Information Management System from 2017 to 2021 Compared to Demand Outlook for 2022 to 2032 - Market value of the Laboratory Information Management System increased at around 7.3% CAGR, wherein, countries such as the Germany, U.S., China and Japan held significant share in the global market. Laboratory Information Management System market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8% over the coming 10 years.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Tags Sales of Blood Ketone Meter Blood Ketone Meter Demand Blood Ketone Monitoring Demand Blood Glucose and Ketone Related Links
- Newly emerged excipients with an application in the ocular market
- Impact of COVID on Testosterone Nasal Gels Market
- Rise in Research & Development Likely to Augment Endoscope cleaning products
- Regional Outlook for Long-Acting Insulin
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.