(MENAFN- Iraq Business News)
By John Lee.
The Secretary-General of Iraq's Council of Ministers, Dr. Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, has laid the foundation stone for a number of projects in Dhi Qar Governorate:
- the Al-Zaytoun Martyrs' Bridge;
- a local stadium, with capacity for 10,000 spectators;
- Imam Ali Street (peace be upon him);
- Al-Shatrah Hospital; and,
- two bridges in the Al-Moalemeen and Al-Shumli neighborhoods, in Al-Shatra district.
(Source: Iraqi Cabinet)
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.