(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq)
Dublin, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The 'Ophthalmic Equipment Market Research Report by Product, by End-user, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19' report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Ophthalmic Equipment Market size was estimated at USD 48.05 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 50.85 billion in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.19% to reach USD 73.17 billion by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Ophthalmic Equipment to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the market was studied across Diagnostic & Monitoring Devices, Surgical Devices, and Vision Care Products. The Diagnostic & Monitoring Devices is further studied across Autorefractors & Keratometers, Chart Projectors, Corneal Topography Systems, Fundus Cameras, Lensmeters, Ophthalmic Ultrasound Imaging Systems, Ophthalmoscopes, Optical Biometry Systems, Optical Coherence Tomography Scanners, Perimeters/Visual Field Analyzers, Phoropters, Retinoscopes, Slit Lamps, Specular Microscopes, Tonometers, and Wavefront Aberrometers. The Surgical Devices is further studied across Cataract Surgical Devices, Glaucoma Surgical Devices, Ophthalmic Microscopes, Ophthalmic Surgical Accessories, Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices, Refractive Surgical Devices, and Vitreoretinal Surgical Devices. The Vision Care Products is further studied across Contact Lenses and Spectacles. The Contact Lenses is further studied across Hybrid Contact Lenses, Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses, and Soft Contact Lenses.
- Based on End-user, the market was studied across Consumers, Hospitals, and Specialty Clinics & Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Ophthalmic Equipment Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Ophthalmic Equipment Market, including Alcon Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Diamatrix Ltd.,, Essilor International S.A., Glaukos Corporation, Haag-Streit Holding, HEINE Optotechnik, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Luneau Technology Operations SAS, Nidek Co. Ltd., Novartis AG, Ophtec B.V., Ophtechnics Unlimited, Paramount Surgimed Ltd., STAAR Surgical Company, Topcon Corporation, Unique Technologies, Inc., and Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Ophthalmic Equipment Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Ophthalmic Equipment Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Ophthalmic Equipment Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Ophthalmic Equipment Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Ophthalmic Equipment Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Ophthalmic Equipment Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Ophthalmic Equipment Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increasing geriatric population and rising cases of eye diseases
126.96.36.199. Increasing use of spectacles and contact lenses
188.8.131.52. Technological advancements in developing newer ophthalmic devices
184.108.40.206. Costly and delicate devices
220.127.116.11. Government norms and initiatives to control visual impairment
18.104.22.168. Low adoption of phacoemulsification devices
22.214.171.124. Lack of awareness about eye disorders and shortage of ophthalmologists
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Ophthalmic Equipment Market, by Product
6.2. Diagnostic & Monitoring Devices
6.2.1. Autorefractors & Keratometers
6.2.2. Chart Projectors
6.2.3. Corneal Topography Systems
6.2.4. Fundus Cameras
6.2.6. Ophthalmic Ultrasound Imaging Systems
6.2.8. Optical Biometry Systems
6.2.9. Optical Coherence Tomography Scanners
6.2.10. Perimeters/Visual Field Analyzers
6.2.13. Slit Lamps
6.2.14. Specular Microscopes
6.2.16. Wavefront Aberrometers
6.3. Surgical Devices
6.3.1. Cataract Surgical Devices
6.3.2. Glaucoma Surgical Devices
6.3.3. Ophthalmic Microscopes
6.3.4. Ophthalmic Surgical Accessories
6.3.5. Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices
6.3.6. Refractive Surgical Devices
6.3.7. Vitreoretinal Surgical Devices
6.4. Vision Care Products
6.4.1. Contact Lenses
126.96.36.199. Hybrid Contact Lenses
188.8.131.52. Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses
184.108.40.206. Soft Contact Lenses
7. Ophthalmic Equipment Market, by End-user
7.4. Specialty Clinics & Ambulatory Surgery Centers
8. Americas Ophthalmic Equipment Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Ophthalmic Equipment Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Ophthalmic Equipment Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Alcon Inc.
12.2. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
12.3. Canon Medical Systems Corporation
12.4. Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
12.5. Diamatrix Ltd.,
12.6. Essilor International S.A.
12.7. Glaukos Corporation
12.8. Haag-Streit Holding
12.9. HEINE Optotechnik
12.10. Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
12.11. Luneau Technology Operations SAS
12.12. Nidek Co. Ltd.
12.13. Novartis AG
12.14. Ophtec B.V.
12.15. Ophtechnics Unlimited
12.16. Paramount Surgimed Ltd.
12.17. STAAR Surgical Company
12.18. Topcon Corporation
12.19. Unique Technologies, Inc.
12.20. Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG
For more information about this report visit
Tags Ophthalmic Equipment Ophthalmic Ultrasound Optical Coherence Tomography Phacoemulsification Soft Contact Lenses
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.