(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq) Dublin, Nov. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The 'Asia Pacific MNO Directory 2021-2022' directory has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific MNO Directory 2021-2022 will help telecom service providers interested in doing business with mobile network operators throughout Asia Pacific (including Australia & New Zealand).
The latest Asia Pacific Directory features over 185+ operators from over 53 countries.
The Asia Pacific MNO Directory is carved out as a niche product that specifically helps 'service providers to mobile operators' obtain and gain new business.
Featuring important operator business info to contacts of key executives holding influential roles, the Directory offers the following information for any mobile operator business across Asia (including Australia & New Zealand):
- Operator Details - Registered Name, Brand, Region, Market Share (%), Ownership, Group Information
- Business Details - Network portfolio, Subscribers/Growth Trend, Network Penetration, Technologies offered, Contact Details.
- Online presence - website/URL
- CXO/Management/Decision-Makers/Influencer contacts
What's special about the 2021-2022 edition:
- Whole Asia Pacific covered (including Australia & New Zealand): 185+ Operators from over 53 countries.
- 100% Anti-Spam US Law, European GDPR, Asian Laws compliant
- 1750+ CXO/Management/Decision-making contacts: Up to 300% more contacts than previous (2021) edition
- Available in PDF & Excel: New user friendly PDF & campaign friendly XLS design
- First time with detailed Executive Summary & Questions Answered: Giving clear and precise understanding of the Asia Pacific telecom market to corporates.
- 1-Update free of cost
For more information about this directory visit
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Tags MNO Mobile Network Operator Mobile Networks Mobile Operator MVNO
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.