(MENAFN- The Conversation) Martin Worthington is an Assyriologist at Trinity College Dublin. This article is about his experience as consultant for the Marvel film 'Eternals' (2021), for which he translated parts of the script into Babylonian, one of the languages he specialises in.
- 2020–present Al-Maktoum Associate Professor of Middle Eastern Studies, Dept of Near and Middle East, Trinity College Dublin
- 2012–2020 Lecturer then Senior Lecturer in Assyriology, Dept of Archaeology, University of Cambridge
- 2017–2018 Visiting Research Scholar, ISAW, NYU
- 2010–2012 British Academy Postdoctoral Research Fellow, SOAS, University of London
- 2006–2010 Junior Research Fellow, St John's College, Cambridge
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.