(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq) Dublin, Nov. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Final days to register for the 'Family Office & Wealth Management Course' that has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This practical family office training for family office representatives, family members and wealth managers explores the best strategies for setting up a family office, preserving family wealth and managing a modern family office.
You will have a chance to explore the family governance mechanisms, intergenerational wealth transfer, managing complexities of international wealth mobility and succession planning. You will also learn about the operational settings and asset allocation, cost and risk management, tax advisory and philanthropy.
Conducted by a family office expert with many years of experience in providing services for high net worth clients worldwide, this course focuses on the latest market trends and effective wealth preservation strategies.
What will you learn
- Have an in-depth practical understanding of the structure of a family office and effective family office management approaches
- Learn about family governance mechanisms
- Explore how to structure wealth and manage intergenerational wealth transfer
- Manage family office from choosing an advisor, to cost and reputation management as well as asset allocation strategies
- Explore different services provided by family office and how to arrange them
- Understand the latest changes in the wealth management sector
Main topics covered during this training
- Structuring of family office and governance mechanisms
- Developing the family 'mission and values'
- Dealing with complex family structures
- Understanding change over the life cycle of family businesses and succession planning
- Mobility of wealth & the family business
- Intergenerational wealth transfer
- Services provided by a family office
- Selecting advisors and cost management
- Asset allocation mechanics and optimisation
- Investments of passion
- Tax management and advisory
- Performance measurement and reward systems
- Wealth structuring and fiduciary services
- Financial planning
- Reputation management
- Valuation of the family business
- Current challenges and the changing role of the family office
For more information about this training visit
Tags Family Office Family Wealth High Net Worth Client Investments Net Worth Philanthropy Wealth Management Wealth Manager
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.