“Million Insights – World's Fastest Growing Market Research Database” According to new report available with Million Insights, the global electronic health records (EHR) industry is expected to witness enhanced growth owing to the initiation of technically highly developed healthcare services during the forecast period.
The global electronic health records market size is projected to attain USD 35.1 billion by 2028. It is expected to develop by 3.7% CAGR in the period of forecast.
The web-based electronic health records (EHRs) are likely to observe the highest enlargement, throughout the forecast period. Since, they necessitate restricted hardware infrastructure that decreases the installation overheads, these systems are suitable for employ in clinics, pharmacies, and small-scaled laboratories.
To download the sample PDF of Electronic Health Records Market Report“please” click here:
The companies and suppliers of electronic health records have started to assist in limiting the Covid-19 pandemic, by way of creating telehealth a normal option, increasing access to the information by means of EHRs plus work in partnership to build on in detail Covid-19 dash board.
The induction of electronic health records, intended for billing and medicinal coding, has simplified the procedure, because feeding of the information into computerized arrangement is extra suitable than paper sourced process. Furthermore, these methods decrease the possibility of mistakes in financial particulars in addition to patient information.
Besides, mergers & acquisition actions by the major companies are, furthermore, increasing the expansion of the electronic health records market.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• As a result of the increasing healthcare infrastructure in the nations like India, Indonesia and China, Asia Pacific is expected to be the highest increasing local market for the electronic health records, during the forecast period
• The ambulatory care section that comprises pharmacies, physician clinics and laboratories, is likely to display the highest CAGR, during the forecast period, because of the globally rising figure of ambulatory care centers
• In 2020, North America detained the maximum revenue share of the global electronic health records market, due to the encouraging inventiveness by the government, about health administration of the people along with the existence of entrenched healthcare infrastructure
• The acute type sector detained the highest, above 47.0% share of the market in 2020, owing to the government schemes encouraging the use of electronic health records
• The companies are concentrating on mergers & acquisitions, product presentation, collaborations, and joint ventures, to keep going in the competition
• On account of the greater utilization of these structures by physicians, the web-based product division led the global market, in 2020. It is expected to additionally increase by a stable CAGR, during the forecast period
Million Insights segmented the global electronic health records market based on End Use, Business Models, Type, Product, and Region.
EHR Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
EHR Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
EHR End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• Ambulatory Care
• Physician's Clinic
EHR Business Models Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• Licensed Software
• Technology Resale
• Professional Services
EHR Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
• North America
• The Netherlands
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for electronic health records market are:
• Cure MD Healthcare
• Advanced MD, Inc.
• eClinical Works
• Epic Systems Corp.
• All scripts Healthcare, LLC
• Cerner Corp.
• Greenway Health, LLC
• DXC Technology Company
• Medical Information Technology, Inc.
• Next Gen Healthcare, Inc.
• McKesson Corp.
• GE Healthcare
Browse the Latest Industry Research Reports Available with Million Insights :
• Air Ambulance Services Market – The global air ambulance services market was prized by USD 5.3 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 10.0% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
• Cell Separation Market – The global cell separation market was prized by USD 6.6 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 18.8% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.