(MENAFN- ForPressRelease) ead> barton breeze receives funding to develop sensor based technology - For Press Release - Online PR Distribution Services.
- Create New Account
- All NEWS
- Art & Entertainment
- Blogging & Social Media
- Events / Trade Shows
- Health and Fitness
- Home and Family
- Legal / Law
- News & Society
- PR SERVICES
- TOOL & TIPS
- SUBMIT PRESS RELEASE
- ADVERTISE WITH US
- POST VIDEO
- Contact US
- Download Media Kit
Hot Press News
- Barton Breeze receives funding to develop sensor-based technology
- Matrix Comsec felicitated with ELCINA Award for Excellence in Research and Development
- Himachal Pradesh State Stake Holder Meet on Tobacco Control
- 10th National Jewellery Awards Concluded by All India Gem and Jewellery Domestic Council
- MaillConverterTools Has Come Up With A Remarkable Solution To Manage The MBOX Files
- Education Management Leader to Hold Webinar on Low-Cost Global Student Reach
- Legendary Basketball Team Harlem Globetrotters To Perform at Yas Island this October
- New Children's Jewelry Collection By In Season Jewelry For This Halloween Season
- Neue Auctions' Online-Only Fine Art & Antiques Auction, Oct. 30th, is Packed with 334 Quality Lots
- SysinfoTools has Introduced a Remarkable and Perfect Solution for Opera Mail Users
- Team India Kit Sponsor MPL Sports' Billion Cheers Jersey now available on udaan
- PetPedia.in's Pet Products Introduces New Dry Dog Food Rich in Animal Protein
- GameFi is Asia's First Blockchain platform that specialized in GameFi, NFT and Metaverse
- OBEETEE has introduced the magnificent Puja collection for the festive season
- Urban Grind TV Launches Urban Grind TV Music Distribution via Universal Music Group/Ingrooves
× Add To My Favorites
are you sure you want to add this.
Add to Favorites Barton Breeze receives funding to develop sensor-based technology
2021-10-24 04:02:04 Business
India, 23 October 2021: Agritech startup Barton Breeze, pioneer in Hydroponics in India, has received a undisclosed funding from Government of India for a collaborated project with German partners to develop innovative sensor based technology that will revolutionize the Hydroponic industry.
Founded in 2015, the Gurugram-based hydroponic start-up is in the advanced stage of development and evaluation of automated sensors for a highly-efficient nutrition management system in indoor vertical farming -- the practice of growing farm produce in vertical stacked layers with the help of soilless, hydroponic or aeroponic growing system.
\"We are working on multiple technologies that will enhance the farm productivity. Hydroponic is one of the many tools that we have for upping the farm productivity,” said Shivendra Singh, Founder, Barton Breeze.
\"The sensor will be able to aid in increasing productivity and reducing operation cost. This will take two or three years to reach its set objectives,\" he added.
There has been a growing acceptance for hydroponically grown products with e-commerce and popular retail outlets in the country.
Nutritional management through fertigation is the basic requirement in vertical farming as the plants are grown in inert media. Major and micronutrient management is the major task for successful vertical farming. Hence, sensors for precise measurement, control and supply of nutrition to the plants will be used for detection of macronutrients, EC and pH for fertigation management.
Indian hydroponic market is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.53 per cent between 2020-2027, According to a report by DataM Intelligence.
Vertical farms can be established in towns, cities, desert and degraded lands for growing high-value nutritious vegetables and fruits inside protected structures. It can make an important contribution to feed the growing global population, especially in regions where the climatic conditions have significant restrictions on crop production.
About Barton Breeze:
Barton Breeze is a Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) specialist company that combines sustainable hi-tech technology like Hydroponics and modern farming techniques, to create highly productive models for the new-age urban farmer. Barton Breeze is one of the leading Hydroponics farm companies in India having farm presence in 10 states. Barton Breeze provides operational bank guarantee for Hydroponic Farms through nationalized bank of India on end-to-end business models and executes projects on turnkey basis. This ensures tension free transactions and helps clients gain confidence.
User :- Riku Sharma
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.