(MENAFN- Trend News Agency )
BAKU, Azerbaijan, Oct. 18
The Azerbaijani Army launched a counter-offensive operation, later called the "Iron Fist", on September 27, 2020, in response to the large-scale provocation of the Armenian armed forces along the frontline, Trend reports.
The erupted 44-day Second Karabakh War ended with the liberation of Azerbaijan's territories from nearly 30-year Armenian occupation.
Trend presents the chronicle of the 22th day of the Second Karabakh war:
- a publication about the Azerbaijani Armed Forces raising the Azerbaijani flag over the ancient Khudafarin bridge was posted on the official Twitter page of the President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev.
- First Vice-President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva has made a post on her official Instagram page.
- Despite the announcement of a new humanitarian ceasefire, the Armenian armed forces once again grossly violated the agreement.
- The Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan has published a list of destroyed enemy equipment, announced the capture of an Armenian military unit.
- The Air Defense Units of Azerbaijan shot down another Su-25 attack aircraft of the Armenian Armed Forces.
- Armenian armed forces attempted to attack in Agdara, Fuzuli, Hadrut and Jabrayil directions.
- Azerbaijani soldier captured positions of Armenian special forces. Another tactical UAV of Armenia was destroyed .
- The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry announced the seizure of military equipment and ammunition of the Armenian Armed Forces.
- Azerbaijani flag was raised in center of liberated from occupation Fuzuli city.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.