(MENAFN- PR Newswire) DUBLIN, Oct. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Wearable Injector Market Research Report by Type, Application, End-use, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Wearable Injector Market size was estimated at USD 5,742.11 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 6,358.74 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.07% reaching USD 10,784.98 million by 2026. Market Statistics
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. The analyst's ongoing research amplifies their research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market. Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period. Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Wearable Injector Market, including Amgen Inc., BASF SE, Becton, Dickinson and Company, DCA Design International Ltd, E3D Elcam Drug Delivery Devices, Gerresheimer AG, Insulet Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic PLC, Neuma LLC, SCHOTT AG, SONCEBOZ SA, Stevanato Group S.p.A., Valeritas, Inc., West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., and Ypsomed AG. The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R & D activities, and breakthrough product developments The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Wearable Injector Market?2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Wearable Injector Market during the forecast period?3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Wearable Injector Market?4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Wearable Injector Market?5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Wearable Injector Market?6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Wearable Injector Market?7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Wearable Injector Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
6. Wearable Injector Market, by Type
7. Wearable Injector Market, by Application
8. Wearable Injector Market, by End-use
9. Americas Wearable Injector Market
10. Asia-Pacific Wearable Injector Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Wearable Injector Market
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Usability Profiles
- Amgen Inc.
- BASF SE
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- DCA Design International Ltd
- E3D Elcam Drug Delivery Devices
- Gerresheimer AG
- Insulet Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic PLC
- Neuma LLC
- SCHOTT AG
- SONCEBOZ SA
- Stevanato Group S.p.A.
- Valeritas, Inc.
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Ypsomed AG
For more information about this report visit
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.