(MENAFN- ForPressRelease) ead> ibm global business services renamed ibm consulting - For Press Release - Online PR Distribution Services.
- Create New Account
- All NEWS
- Art & Entertainment
- Blogging & Social Media
- Events / Trade Shows
- Health and Fitness
- Home and Family
- Legal / Law
- News & Society
- PR SERVICES
- TOOL & TIPS
- SUBMIT PRESS RELEASE
- ADVERTISE WITH US
- POST VIDEO
- Contact US
- Download Media Kit
Hot Press News
- IBM Global Business Services Renamed IBM Consulting
- India and Sweden come together to celebrate the power of climate-positive technology at 8th India Sweden Innovation Day 2021
- New Yorker Electronics named ECIA Member of the Week
- PROLIM launches“Center of Excellence” at Hubli Center and i2E program
- Coronavirus Elevated Awareness of Self Care 2021
- Arcskill Announces Online training for SAP S4 HANA Simple Logistics Course.
- The Mega Job Fair and Conference Witnessed 3200+ Women Attendees
- 3000 people benefitted from the Mega Legal Aid Camp
- IBM announces 170 new partnerships to Skill 30 Million People Globally by 2030
- Turning The Key on The Turnkey Home Grow Cabinet, "Get to Know The Armoire" Webinar Set for Oct 27
- Small Business Accountant Toronto Explains Why They Are More Important Now Than Ever
- Inter House Cricket Tournament has been organised by RBT for all the Employees
- JK Lakshmipat University gets 43% B.Tech students placed with average salary package at Rs 6.52 lakh
- Premium School OF Digital Marketing Pvt. Ltd Celebrates 11th Anniversary.
- A Recent Study Revealed 94% Survival in Children with Hodgkin Lymphoma in India
Bangalore, India, October 14, 2021 -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that IBM Consulting is the new brand name of its global professional services business previously known as IBM Global Business Services.
Enterprises in every industry are seeking to navigate digital and business transformation with speed and agility. They require a technology consulting services partner that understands the stakes of this moment and will work with them to successfully drive change.
Closely aligned with the IBM strategy of hybrid cloud, AI and the power of the ecosystem, IBM Consulting is poised to deliver rapid business value while acting as a truly collaborative partner.
Commenting on the launch, Sandip Patel, Managing Director, IBM India said, "The change to IBM Consulting represents the significant market opportunity that has opened up in front of us, with many organizations in India and globally, seeking people and business partners to help them co-create and co-execute and co-operate their future operations. IBM Consulting is a growth vector for IBM in India and globally as we work with clients as their strategic business partner to apply hybrid cloud and AI technology to achieve their digital transformation goals."
In India, organizations across industries including Parle, BestSeller, State Bank of India, Amul, IOCL, Puravankara and others have embarked on their digital transformation journey with IBM Consulting. Sectors including banking, financial services & insurance, retail and Global Captive Centers (GCCs) are currently the fastest growing focus areas for IBM Consulting in India.
With 140,000+ skilled professionals in 150+ countries, the full breadth of IBM Consulting services includes strategy, experience, business process design and operations, data and analytics, systems integration, application modernization, hybrid cloud management and application operations.
No other consulting provider offers the innovation and technology advantage IBM Consulting's clients gain from having access to IBM Research and the team's close connection with IBM technologies like the Red Hat hybrid cloud platform and IBM artificial intelligence and automation software.
Company :-Weber Shandwick
User :- Parshita Rathi
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.