(MENAFN- The Conversation) Research Associate, Australian National University Profile Articles Activity
Dr. Ye Xue specialises in International Relations Theory, China's Foreign Policy, and Australia-China Relations. He received his Ph.D. degree in International Relations from the University of Sydney and has had a research appointment at Lowy Institute. His academic publications can be found in the Pacific Review and Journal of Contemporary China.
- –present Research Associate in International Relations, Politics of China , Australian National University
- 2017–2020 Sessional Lecturer , The University of Sydney
- 2002–2007 Research Associate , Lowy Institute
- 2020 The University of Sydney, Ph.D. in International Relations
- 2021 A Cultural Theory of Chinese Foreign Policy, Journal of Contemporary China
- 2021 China's rise, Guanxi, and primary institutions, The Pacific Review
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.