(MENAFN- Comserve) Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Oct 14, 2021, 09:08 /Comserve / -- High-performance Computing (HPC) Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The high-performance computing market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.13% over the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. Factors, such as increasing investments in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and engineering, which demand electronic design automation (EDA), are likely to drive the market over the forecast period. The market has been augmented by the continued investment from hardware providers to develop solutions that support these capabilities. The surging demand for short product development cycles (PLCs), along with a need to maintain persistent quality, becomes nearly impossible to address in real-time without using the right tools and advanced technologies. The adoption of HPC systems with computer-aided engineering software for high-fidelity modeling simulation is on the rise among various industries, such as automotive and healthcare robotics.
- Physical simulation, optimization, and machine learning (ML) in varied industrial applications, including financial modeling and life science simulation, are some of the examples where HPC plays a critical role in solving complex problems within time. Additionally, the regulatory requirements for energy consumption, sustainability and safety, and the cost pressure are at the top across the world, which is rapidly increasing, resulting in increased complexity for the engineers in the field for development. In the aerospace and defense sector, the companies are highly emphasizing on reducing the production cost with increased production rate. HPC software solutions enable these companies to provide accurate multi-scale and multi-physics simulation solutions by leveraging the simulation at the design phase, cutting off physical testing.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >>
Key Market Trends
Life Science and Healthcare is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
- According to HPC Wire, advances in genomics, precision medicine, the widespread adoption of electronic health records (EHRs) and digital imaging, and the increasing proliferation of medical IoT and mobile devices have resulted in an explosive growth of structured and unstructured healthcare-related data. For instance, it is expected that by 2020, the amount of medical data that is being generated in the world will double by every 73 days, where a typical healthcare consumer in the developed countries is expected to contribute to this by creating 1,200 terabytes of data in a lifetime.
- With the increased need for fast-pace data analysis in the healthcare system, healthcare has been at the forefront of technology adoption over the past two decades. Moreover, the need to expedite drug discovery and genomics-related study has been among the other factors that have complemented the adoption of high-performance solutions. The demand for a software solution that precisely suits the need of the healthcare and life sciences is capable of going through the existing EHR and other electronic data sets to provide the bigger picture of the healthcare sector services.
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
- The North American region is known for its early adoption of advanced technologies driven by healthy technology development in the United States and Canada. Amid the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19, Forbes has mentioned high-performance computing as one of the most valuable weapons against the fight. As of April 13, 2020, there were more than 5,60,000 active coronavirus cases in the country. Whereas, the figure crossed the count of 24,000 in Canada. In response to this, in April 2020, the Federal Government initiated a COVID-19 High-Performance Computing Consortium to bring together governments, industries, and academia, and provide access to the powerful high-performance computing resources. Such developments are expected to fast-track opportunities in the healthcare sector.
Request For The Sample Report Here:
- This consortium has access to over 366 petaflops with a total computing power of 2,839,772 CPU cores and 36,058 Nvidia GPUs, and more resources are being added. This is being done with the collaboration of almost all the key HPC vendors in the country along with several national laboratories, such as Argonne National Laboratory, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), and Sandia National Laboratories contributing resources and compute power. To date, the ORNL has conducted more than 8,000 possible compound simulations for those that bind to the coronavirus's main“spike” protein.
The competitive rivalry in the high-performance computing market is high and is highly fragmented. Market incumbents, such as Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Intel Corporation, NEC Corporation, and IBM Corporation, have considerable influence on the overall market. Vendors of high-performance computing are increasingly focusing on delivering enhanced solutions that can cater to various requirements.
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHT
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3.5 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4 Assessment of Impact of COVID-19 on the Industry
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
Request For Full Report >> High-performance Computing (HPC) Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.