(MENAFN- Comserve) Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Oct 14, 2021, 09:20 /Comserve / -- Business Process Management Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The Business Process Management Market was valued at USD 3.38 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach a value of USD 4.78 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 6.26% over the forecast period 2020-2025. In recent years, business process management (BPM) has received considerable attention due to its potential to increase productivity and significantly reduce costs. These are generic software systems driven by specific process designs that enact and manage the operational business processes.
- As per the 2020 State of BPM by Signavio, nearly 70% of the organizations implement BPM to reduce costs or improve productivity. A mere 2% of respondents have all of their business processes modeling. Further, 60% announced working on one or more transformation projects and 36% working on ten or more process improvement projects.
- This is suggestive of increasing demand for business process management. A part of the adoption is driven by the emergence of advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and other intelligence solutions that assist in developing new, advanced BPM platforms and technologies.
- For instance, IBM's Intelligent business process management suites (iBPMS) offers business process management (BPM) software with additional capabilities, such as artificial intelligence (AI). This is particularly designed to assist companies in dynamic automation of workflows. These suites are often cloud-enabled and provide low-code tools that help developers create workflow solutions quickly and easily.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >>
Key Market Trends
BFSI Industry is Expected to Drive the Market Growth
- The banking, financial service and insurance sector pose a significant demand for BPM. As the industry is indicative of economic and financial crises, financial entities rely on technological tools to help them optimize their resources and processes.
- IT infrastructure in banks and financial institutions needs regular updating, as multiple core- banking systems can collide, hampering effective decision-making. Therefore, it becomes difficult to achieve cost-efficiencies or proper integration between the two blended entities. Moreover, an IBM study reveals that over 50% of banking and financial organization CEOs are focusing on simplifying their products and operations to manage complexity effectively.
- Business process management tools enable banks to automate lending loans, account opening, getting payment from the parties, risk management and customer inquiries, complaints, and support processes, to name a few. Therefore, multiple banks, globally, are shifting to BPM, for instance, Société Générale Serbia, one of the leading banks in the Serbian market resorted to deploying IBM's Business Process Manager and IBM Application Connect Enterprise to serve its clients better.
- Then, ING Group revealed success using ARIS for business process modeling and customer journey mapping, by Software AG. The company has been using for compliance with GDPR and has set up pilots across potential risk management capabilities.
- Retail banking, in addition, has been benefitting from the adoption of advanced technologies as the same discipline impacted the fintech and technology market landscape. As per recent EFMA's survey on retail banking, it is expected that in 2020, banks and credit unions would be aligned toward product agility (32%), digital marketing (31%), digital channel migration (29%) and cutting costs (28%). This leads to bank employees dealing with a huge volume of data originating from customer and automated processes.
North America Accounts for a Significant Market Share
- According to the recent State of BPM 2020 Survey, the majority of North American organizations reported a significant business driver that led to business process change required to reduce costs and improve productivity.
Request For The Sample Report Here:
- However, benefits, such as improved agility and flexibility, and the ability to deploy new applications more quickly, hold significance. Additionally, the companies in the United States, where employees are more than 100 in number, are adopting cloud-based applications. According to a report from IBM's Institute for Business Value in 2019, nearly all companies surveyed said they are using some form of cloud computing, with 85% of them using more than one cloud environment, thus, indicating a substantial impact cloud-based BPM platforms.
- Moreover, the region acts as the base for the leading global cloud providers, contributing to a huge share of cloud storage. The amount of data being generated in the country has led to being a significant driver of the BPM adoption.
- The region has been witnessing a series of collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions to take advantage of this opportunity. The major driver responsible for these investments has been the continuous evolution of new technologies and deployment options to unlock enormous volumes that were previously considered non-commercial.
The business process management market is competitive due to regional and international players' presence. Players are doing mergers & acquisitions and product innovation to maintain their position in the market, which holds an intense rivalry among the competitors. Some of the recent developments in the market are:
1.1 Study Deliverables and Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHT
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Assessment of COVID-19 impact on the Business Process Management Market
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
Request For Full Report >> Business Process Management Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.