Amir appoints 15 members of Shura Council
(MENAFN- The Peninsula)
Doha: The Amir HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani issued today Amiri Resolution No. 56 of 2021 appointing the 15 members of Shura Council.
1. Yousef bin Ahmed bin Ali bin Omran Al Kuwari.
2. Saad bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al-Ibrahim Al Muhannadi
3. Badi bin Ali bin Mohammed Al-Badi
4. Mohammed bin Fahd bin Mohammed Al-Musallam
5. Mohammad bin Mahdi bin Ajyan Al-Ahbabi
6. Sheikha bint Yousef Al-Jufairi
7. Ahmed bin Ibrahim bin Rashid Al-Maliki
8. Saud bin Jassim bin Mohammed Al Buainain
9. Saad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah Al-Misnad
10. Mohammad bin Mansour bin Khalil Al Khalil Al-Shahwani
11. Hamda bint Hassan bin Abdulrahman Abu Dhaen Al-Sulaiti
12. Ahmed bin Sultan bin Mohammad bin Sabah Al-Asiri
13. Abdullah bin Jaber bin Mohammad Libdah
14. Abdullah bin Nasser bin Turki Al-Subaie
15. Omair bin Abdullah bin Khalid Aljabr Al-Nuaimi
Thirty members of the Shura Council were elected recently in the first election held for the council recently.
The decision stipulated its implementation and enforcement from the date of its issuance and to be published in the Official Gazette.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.