(MENAFN- Comserve) Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Japan, Oct 13, 2021, 09:15 /Comserve / -- Telematics Control Unit Market With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis , Size, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Developing Technologies, Tendencies and Forecast
The Telematics Control Unit Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period 2020 - 2025. The increase in inclination towards safety, security, and comfort in automation will drive the market in the forecast period. Many European Nations and other developing nations have been working on regulations to make vehicle and passenger safety updated and improved. It is also anticipated to boost market demand.
- It is estimated that electronics directly or indirectly enable 80% of all innovations in the automotive industry today. With vehicle functionality improving with every new model, this means a continuous increase in the semiconductor content per car.
- Connectivity is revolutionizing the vehicles. Connectivity to the cloud and cloud-based services benefit occupants as well as manufacturers by enabling over-the-air software upgrades and predictive maintenance. The increasing count of electronic control units (ECUs) for safety, engine management, motor control, tire air pressure, and infotainment all need to be networked, upgradeable, and secure.
- All these factors have been in the core for the demanding upkeep in the market as a new and emerging technology, and advances in communication tech have made data transfer and sharing more accessible, cheaper, and faster, opening new opportunities with new possibilities.
- It has been estimated that the telematics control unit with 5G support will become prominent by 2023 as 5G technology is already being realized in many nations, such as the United States, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and parts of Europe. This increasing trend will boost the growth of this market.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >>
Key Market Trends
Information and Navigation Holds the Major Market Share
- Vehicle telematics has a broad application like real-time movement, and the behavior of the vehicle can be determined most efficiently. In addition to tracking, telematics also provides live updates of the car since there is an increase in shipment of the conventional and connected cars globally, especially the connected cars, the demand of the telematics control unit to grow in the forecast period.
- A telematics solution for the automotive industry combines wireless GPS tracking with remote vehicle diagnostics and routing/ driver productivity tools to give fleet managers a complete, accurate, and timely picture of their fleet's activities.
- Besides, the technology enhances traffic efficiency by providing warnings for upcoming traffic congestions, proposing alternative routes, and ensuring eco-friendly driving, reducing CO2 emissions through adaptive cruise control and smarter transportation management.
- Information for roadside assistance, vehicle diagnostics, local search, traffic, and weather data can be obtained, which helps the driver. All these factors further make a strong point for an increase in the adoption of the TCUs, as telematics demand is set to increase over the forecast period.
- Moreover, the market is rapidly growing due to the advancement of AI-driven voice assistants, which can enhance the in-house vehicle experiences.For instance, in 2020 Honda, announced that its 2020 Honda City is expected to be equipped with Honda Connect, a telematics control unit that allows users to control in-car features, such as knowing vehicle position, auto-crash notification, and vehicle tracking, by speaking to a connected Alexa device.
North America Account for Significant Market Share
- The large size of the market in the region is mainly due to large-scale domestic manufacturing, due to the government initiative toward disruptive technologies and technological innovation in informatics. The emergence of information technology and the increased usage of IoT in automotive applications have added new dimensions in the manner of conducting business operations in this region. These trends are boosting the North American Telematics Control units (TCUs) market.
Request For The Sample Report Here:
- According to the Federal Communication Commission, C-V2X technology may reduce 37,000 traffic fatalities each year. Moreover, the region has still seen a fair amount of development in recent years. The companies in the area are collaborating and delivering new products, leading to the growth of the market studied.
- For instance, Valeo completed its strategic agreement with Hyundai and Hexagon to provide a new technology that can give the exact location of any vehicle. Moreover, this High-Precision Positioning (HPP) will enhance the vehicler's vehicle's advanced active safety technologies.
- Additionally, the connected vehicles industry continues to integrate communication with the digital environment leveraging the role of antennas and integrated high-performance TCUs. Vendors in the region have started to leverage the potential of the innovative solutions that have begun to enhance their product offerings. For instance, Molex Incorporated, a supplier of end-to-end data solutions to the automotive industry based on the United States, developed a TCU Antenna Fusion that allows OEMs to reduces system costs and also enhance the RF efficiency while ensuring seamless connectivity.
The major players include LG Electronics Inc., Harman International, Bosch Software Innovations GmbH, Continental AG, Fujitsu Ten Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Flaircomm Microelectronics, Inc., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Ficosa International SA, Infineon Technologies, among others. Collaboration with end-user is highly preferred to make products ready for use and is expected to drive the vendors into forming a partnership for design and development. The market is fragmented since there is high competition among major market players. The highly attractive market due to the emergence of electronics safety equipment and the adoption to assist in meeting vehicle safety regulations.
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Technology Snapshot
4.4 Assessment of Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
Request For Full Report >> Telematics Control Unit Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.