(MENAFN- ForPressRelease) ead> the finalists of the nextdisruptor competition shake up hospitality codes - For Press Release - Online PR Distribution Services.
- Create New Account
- All NEWS
- Art & Entertainment
- Blogging & Social Media
- Events / Trade Shows
- Health and Fitness
- Home and Family
- Legal / Law
- News & Society
- PR SERVICES
- TOOL & TIPS
- SUBMIT PRESS RELEASE
- ADVERTISE WITH US
- POST VIDEO
- Contact US
- Download Media Kit
Hot Press News
- The finalists of the #NextDisruptor competition shake up hospitality codes
- Raleigh GYN Explains What Is Dysmenorrhea?
- MMTC-PAMP is poised to expand its reach in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telengana, and Andhra
- VA Title Company Explains How Long Owner's Title Insurance Last?
- Nye & Company will Hold A Chic and Antique Estate Treasures Auction, Online-Only, October 27th-28th
- Technion, Israel announces Robotraffic Competition open to Indian school students
- ASAP Towing Surrey Announced 15 Minutes Tow Truck Services
- BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital Organised Continuing Medical Education Program in Association with Naga Hospital Authority
- Washington DC Security Introduced Security Consulting Service
- DNB Construction Published A Storm Damage Restoration Blog
- Morgan Li Proud to Support Newly Launched Positive Directions TRP Academy
- TeamWorks Media Launches La Vida Sports
- Victorious The Brand Launches Its Online Store with Various Products and Gifts
- Dr Anju Sharma gave Sound Healing Session to Tihar Inmates on World Mental Health Day
- Newly Released Virtual Assistant Training Course Could Help Moms All Over the Country Start a Successful 6 Figure Business
New Delhi, October 12th 2021 – They are not even 20 years old and their innovative projects are already shaking up accepted hotel industry codes. Last Wednesday, Les Roches campus in Crans-Montana hosted the final pitch of the #NextDisruptor international competition for tourism and hospitality. The three projects nominated were presented to a jury composed of industry experts, faculty members, start-up founders and executives.
Open to high school students from all over the world, The Next Disruptor is a concept developed by Les Roches, the Hospitality Management School with the aim of enabling tomorrow's young talents to express ideas that will have a positive impact on the environment, culture, customer experience or employee satisfaction in the hospitality industry.
The second edition of the competition, launched last March, aroused passion on four continents. The entries were evaluated for their creativity, feasibility, disruptive potential and ability to be implemented. Based on a two-round selection process, three projects were selected for the final presentation:
· L'Herbier - The Herbarium - A project by Thomas Powell, a 19-year-old French/British dual national, based in Singapore. His idea is for a friendly, ecologically responsible boutique-hotel, incorporating a rainforest experience. The concept calls for a reconnection with nature in the heart of large urban centers, thereby generating less stress, more creativity, productivity and well-being for the guest - "a balancing of the senses".
· Asapholo, the hologram concierge, is a project by Ana Focsa, 17, from Romania. Through a fusion of artificial intelligence and augmented reality, the Asapholo solution changes the way customers interact with staff and equipment, responding to needs immediately and optimizing information. Most importantly, the system offers the instant holographic presence of human staff when needed.
· Fiona Juna MacLagan, 18, is a student from Nepal living in the UK. Named JYOTI, her project is based on a vision of "Change for the Future", i.e. that customers are looking for a new way of life, including a new way of experiencing travel in a peaceful and sustainable way. Against this background, Fiona would like to develop a professional platform based in Nepal for the exchange of experiences, linking hospitality mentors with hospitality professionals.
Following the jury's deliberations, the winning #NextDisruptor 2 project is The Herbarium by Thomas Powell.
The winner will receive a full scholarship for a Les Roches Bachelor's degree in Global Hospitality Management at either the Crans-Montana campus in Switzerland or the Marbella campus in Spain. In addition, he will have the privilege of being coached by Chip Conley, successful entrepreneur and pioneer in the boutique hotel industry, who notably accompanied the founders of Airbnb in transforming their fast-growing technology start-up into a global hotel brand.
About Les Roches
Les Roches is a Swiss institution focused on creating the innovative and entrepreneurial minds of tomorrow. Founded in 1954, Les Roches offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees in Hospitality, Tourism, and Event Management following the Swiss model of education. With three campuses across Switzerland, Spain, and China; a student body of more than 100 different nationalities, the institution provides students with a unique culturally diverse experience. As of 2021, Les Roches also has an academic alliance with the Indian School of Hospitality (ISH) with a partner campus in Gurugram (Delhi NCR).
User :- Samriddhi Bhal
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.