(MENAFN- PR Newswire) SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global dental suction systems market size is expected to reach USD 639.2 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth is attributable to technological advancements in dental suction products. Moreover, an increasing number of dental surgical procedures is expected to contribute to the growth of the market. Technological advancements are also expected to favor market growth. For instance, Tyscor, a new suction unit, is energy-efficient and saves more than 50% of energy. The device is also lightweight & compact and it can convert the dry suction unit to a wet suction unit. In addition, the device is the first spray mist suction unit with radial technology in the dental market.
Key Insights & Findings:
- The wet suction segment accounted for the largest revenue share of more than 54% in 2020 owing to the availability of a large number of products in the market
- Wet vacuum systems are compact, occupy less space, and the noise level during the procedure is low
- In addition, they are more affordable as compared to dry vacuum systems. These benefits are expected to drive the wet product segment over the forecast period
- The dental offices end-use segment accounted for the largest share of more than 55% in 2020 owing to the increasing number of specialists working in this work setting
- North America was the largest regional market in 2020 owing to the presence of key market players, supportive reimbursement policies, and quick adoption of advanced medical technologies
Read 80 page market research report, " Dental Suction Systems Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Dry, Wet), By End Use (Hospitals, Dental Offices), By Region (Asia Pacific, North America), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028 ", by Grand View Research
The patients and dental staff are at high risk to get infected by the spread of harmful aerosols that are generated during dental procedures. Many people during the COVID-19 pandemic actively avoided visiting hospitals and dental clinics frequently to protect themselves from getting infected by the coronavirus. According to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, in August 2020, the outbreak of coronavirus disease in 2019 had led to the closure of approximately 198,000 active dental specialists and dentists' offices in the U.S. This has reduced the number of dental procedures and affected the overall market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental suction systems market on the basis of product, end-use, and region:
- Dental Suction Systems Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Dental Suction Systems End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Dental Suction Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Dental Suction Systems Market
- Becker Pumps Australia
- Dental International
- Metasys Dental
- Ads Dental System
- A-dec, Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Dentalez, Inc.
Check out more studies related to dental & oral care, conducted by Grand View Research:
- Dental Services Market – The global dental services market size was valued at USD 302.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% from 2021 to 2028. The diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of dental disorders are covered under dental services that are provided by dentists and dental professionals.
- Oral Care Market – The global oral care market size was valued at USD 31.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% from 2021 to 2028. The rising prevalence of dental caries both among children and adults is expected to drive the market.
- Dental Fluoride Treatment Market – The global dental fluoride treatment market size was valued at USD 10.8 billion in 2019 and is expected to witness significant growth in the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of dental caries and a rise in awareness regarding oral health and hygiene are some of the key factors anticipated to drive the market for dental fluoride treatment.
Browse through Grand View Research's coverage of the Global Medical Devices Industry
Gain access to Grand View Compass , our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Sherry JamesCorporate Sales Specialist, USAGrand View Research, Inc.Phone: 1-415-349-0058Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519Email: [email protected] Web: Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.