(MENAFN- The Peninsula)
Qatar's champion rally driver Nasser Al Attiyah gestures after winning the prologue stage on the opening day of the Rally Of Morocco, yesterday. Al Attiyah and his French navigator Mathieu baumel won ahead of his Toyota team-mate Yazeed Al Rahji, completing the stage in 16.34 seconds.
Rally of Morocco Results (Top 5 cars)
1. Nasser Al Attiyah/Mathieu Baumel (Toyota) – 16:34.
2. Yazeed Al Rajhi (Michael Orr (Toyota) a 1 s.
3. Mathieu Serradori / Loic Minaudier (Century) a 17 s.
4. Matthias Ekstrom / Emil Bergkvist (Mini) a 19.
5. Jakub Przygonski / Timo Gottschalk (Mini Buggy) a 19 s.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.