(MENAFN- The Conversation) Senior Lecturer, The University of Melbourne Profile Articles Activity
Jake Goldenfein is a Senior Lecturer at Melbourne Law School, University of Melbourne and an Associate Investigator at the ARC Centre of Excellence for Automated Decision-Making and Society.
- 2020–present Senior lecturer, Melbourne Law School
- 2018–2020 Postdoctoral research fellow, Cornell Tech
- 2016 University of Melbourne, PhD (Law)
- 2008 University of Melbourne, LLB (Hons) \ BSc
- Communication Technology And Digital Media Studies (200102)
- Intellectual Property Law (180115)
- Legal Theory, Jurisprudence And Legal Interpretation (180122)
- Social Theory (160806)
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.