(MENAFN- ForPressRelease) ead> pathways schools ranked no1 international baccalaureate school of gurugram - For Press Release - Online PR Distribution Services.
- Create New Account
- All NEWS
- Art & Entertainment
- Blogging & Social Media
- Events / Trade Shows
- Health and Fitness
- Home and Family
- Legal / Law
- News & Society
- PR SERVICES
- TOOL & TIPS
- SUBMIT PRESS RELEASE
- ADVERTISE WITH US
- POST VIDEO
- Contact US
- Download Media Kit
Hot Press News
- Pathways Schools ranked No.1 International Baccalaureate school of Gurugram
- New city bus route to bolster connectivity and enhance liveability in New Gurgaon
- Punyam Academy Has Launched Online Course on Certified Food Safety Manager Training
- LayerFive 360 Marketing Insights Helps Companies To Retain Customer Gain During the COVID-19
- Over Rs. 75 lakh crowdfunded to cover treatment expenses of 2 brothers fighting Hunter's Syndrome
- The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Wilkes-Barre, PA. Lapels Dry Cleaning of Wilkes-Barre Opens
- Sushil Kumar Agrawal has been re-elected as the President of“Entertainment Content Owners Association” (ECOA)
- Inspiring Solo Singer Sarantos Releases a Catchy Single and Melodious Sound.
- Airtel to invest Rs 5000 crores to scale up its data centre business
- New Book by Roy Lotz: Their Solitary Way
- CoverItUp launches 200 limited edition mobile cases in association with Chennai Super Kings
- MRHB DeFi Receives Strategic Investment from NewTribe Capital
- London Organic Host Ethical Fashion Event That Showed the Future of the Industry
- All India Organization of Chemists and Druggists writes to Ratan Tata on malpractices at 1MG
- Los Angeles County DA Will Erase 58,000 Pot Convictions
Gurugram, October 01, 2021: Pathways School Gurgaon and Pathways World School, Aravali have been ranked as number one and number two respectively International Baccalaureate (IB) School in the recent school survey conducted by the Times group covering over 1200 schools in the Delhi-NCR region.
Pathways School performed exceptionally well in all three modules i.e. Desk Research, Factual Survey & Perceptual Rating Survey, which formed the basis of the report. Additionally, Pathways World School, Aravali, Gurugram secured third position in the region-specific survey on best co-education residential schools of the north zone.
Speaking about this incredible feat, Capt. Rohit Sen Bajaj, Director, Pathways Schools Gurugram, said,“At Pathways School, we constantly endeavor to nurture a community of compassionate citizens and enthusiastic learners. Being ranked as No. 1 International Baccalaureate school in Gurugram is the testimony of the hard work and commitment to provide the best learning environment to our students.”
While talking about securing the best co-education residential school of the north zone, Ms. Sonya Ghandy Mehta, Director, Pathways World School, Aravali, added,“We are really proud of being recognized as one of the best co-education residential schools of the north. Pathways World School, Aravali has always strived for excellence and bringing the best to our students. We would like to express our gratitude to our teachers, students and their guardians for their continued support & belief in the school.”
Pathways has also been consistently recognized as Rank 1 International School Chain in North India and the only school chain in India to be jointly accredited by CIS (Council of International Schools) and NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges), demonstrating its commitment to international education and continual improvement.
User :- Abhishek Jain
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.