Dubai: Nakheel Mall at Palm Jumeirah, the luxury shopping destination at the heart of the island, is celebrating the 91st KSA National Day in style with a variety of exclusive offers to explore, shop, dine and play from Thursday, 23 to Saturday, 25 September. The mall will also feature an Oud musician playing arrangements inspired by the country's music and heritage throughout the three-day celebration period.
Dining and entertainment offers:
- Visit Simply Chef for modern kitchenware and tableware for your home and get 15 per cent discount on all products;
- Enjoy healthy snacks at Soul Vegan Cheese and get 15 per cent off on a soul box and free gluten-free crackers box with every purchase of 10 mini bites;
- Pop into The Lime Tree and get 20 gingerbread biscuits for free, and enjoy the birthday bite Thursdays offer of a free mini cake with each order on 23 September;
- Sip high-quality organic tea from Tea by M and savour 10 per cent discount on the entire green tea range.
- Get a free gift with every ticket bought from Bricobilandia, a unique play and learn experience made completely out of LEGO.
- Enjoy delicious New York-style pizza at Russo's and get a free 'giant tiramisu' dessert per table.
Din Tai Fung:
- Tuck into world-class Taiwanese food at Din Tai Fung and get a free basket of chicken XLB when you purchase a main course.
- Take a break from shopping at the cozy and warm Coffee Island and relax with a buy-one-get-one-free coffee from the brand's Ethiopian selection.
- Enjoy a mouthwatering American barbeque at Famous Dave's and get a complimentary Saudi National Day cake with every order.
- Strike a pose at the Instagrammable hotspot Saya Café and dive into half price pastries and coffee.
- Take a tea break at Janat Tea for a variety of delicious teas from Sri Lanka with 20 per cent discount on all retail items
- Enjoy authentic Lebanese food at Kris Kros – from salads and appetisers to sandwiches and platters and play scratch and win for the chance to win a free sandwich.
Nakheel Mall's opening hours are 10 am to 10 pm Saturday to Wednesday, and 10 am to 12 midnight Thursday to Friday.
About Nakheel Mall :
Nakheel Mall opened in November 2019 in the heart of Dubai's world-famous Palm Jumeirah, providing on-the-doorstep convenience for the island's residents, a new destination for people living elsewhere in the UAE and a stunning new attraction for tourists.
The AED1.2 billion shopping and dining destination features 300 shops, restaurants, services and leisure attractions across five retail levels, as well as a three-level basement car park for 4,000 vehicles. The mall has its own Palm Monorail station, and pedestrian access from Al Ittihad Park and nearby residences.
With a focus on entertainment and leisure, the mall features a wealth of new and unique concepts as well as household favourites, including a 15-screen Vox Cinemas complex, Trampo Extreme, Fabyland, Waitrose supermarket, Depachika Food Hall, H & M, Fitness First and many more. Nakheel Mall is also the access point for The View at The Palm, a public observatory perched on the top of the neighbouring Palm Tower, 230 metres above the island. Nakheel Mall's standard operational hours are Saturday – Friday from 10 am to 12am (hours vary per retailer)
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.