(MENAFN- ForPressRelease) ead> university of haifa announces admission to international relations dual degree with university of warsaw - For Press Release - Online PR Distribution Services.
- Create New Account
- All NEWS
- Art & Entertainment
- Blogging & Social Media
- Events / Trade Shows
- Health and Fitness
- Home and Family
- Legal / Law
- News & Society
- PR SERVICES
- TOOL & TIPS
- SUBMIT PRESS RELEASE
- ADVERTISE WITH US
- POST VIDEO
- Contact US
- Download Media Kit
Hot Press News
- MiR Tactical Airsoft Mystery Boxes Guaranteed to Save Customers Money
- Bunnel Bee Announces Self Heating Tourmaline Magnetic Therapy Neck Massager at Discount Prices
- University of Haifa announces admission to International Relations (Dual degree with University of Warsaw)
- King Air Ambulance Service in Bhopal Presented Spectrum Aeromed 2800 Series with Critical Care Capabilities
- Miller & Miller will Hold An Online-Only Firearms, Sporting & Canadiana Auction on Saturday, Oct. 9
- Holosuit joins hands with Srinivas University to offer B.Tech courses in Robotics, AI, AR/VR
- DigitalChalk by Sciolytix Wins 3 Brandon Hall Excellence in Future of Work Awards
- India Clinches the Coveted Title of Ms International World
- Gujarat Food and Drug Control Administration launches portal for online Drug Manufacturing License for Ayurvedic Medicines
- Elin Fitness Redefined Develop 10 Novel Nutrition Programs
- Genpact Launches Radio Analytics Engine to Accelerate Envision Virgin Racing's Competitive Performance
- NLL Partners With Lax Sav As Official Equipment Partner
- WEM APAC Join Hands with Apti Services: Digital Transformation to get easy for Malaysian Enterprises
- Lancashire's Piranha Digital Director completes the Fred Whitton Challenge, raising more than £1,000 for charity
- 7th Global Literary Festival Discussed Importance of Literature
New Delhi, September 22nd 2021: University of Haifa\'s School of Political Sciences, in collaboration with the Institute of International Relations, University of Warsaw, is offering a double-degree in International Relations MA where students will be able to make use of the resources, expertise and comprehensive curriculum of both universities, and receive accreditation from both at the completion of the course of study.
The program is a unique endeavour designed to provide students with new insights, concepts and analytical tools to better understand the art of diplomacy in a global setting.
The two-year program is taught in English. The first year in Haifa and the second year is in Warsaw. Upon completion of the program, students will be awarded a Master of Arts in International Relations from the university of Haifa and from the University of Warsaw. Students will spend two semesters of study at each institution and will include a written thesis.
The program is structured to impart new approaches and perspectives for coping with the global and regional environments through simulated analysis of concrete diplomacy-oriented decision-games and action-games and other forms of interactive classes. During these simulations, the students will experiment with a wide-range of diplomatic and strategic concepts, techniques and scenarios in a controlled and structured effort to emulate real time crisis-situations, with emphasis on the mechanisms and tools for mitigating and defusing them.
Representatives at the university are available for any questions and guide the candidates throughout the registration process. Candidates are required to submit their application for via the university's online application system. The application will be then reviewed by the admissions committee.
Early registration date: December 30th, 2021.
Second Deadline: March 15th, 2022.
Final Deadline: May 31st, 2022.
After May 31st, 2022, applications will be reviewed on a rolling admissions basis.
The program is open to all students who have obtained or are about to obtain a completed under-graduate degree from a recognised university in India. The students are required to submit the official transcript of their B.A degree and a copy of their undergraduate diploma.The students should have a GPA of at least 3.0 or equivalent. Applicants with lower final grades should still apply; the Admissions Committee takes candidates\' full applications into consideration.
For students who have not completed an undergraduate degree in political science will be required to successfully complete the following introductory courses before the first semester of the program:
· Introduction to International Relations.
· Introduction to Political Science/Government.
Students are also required to submit their TOEFL scores along with their CV, Medical forms,and a copy of their valid passport with six passport-sized photos.
Candidates who are not native speakers of English or have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English, must submit official TOEFL scores or equivalent such as IELTS. The minimum TOEFL score required for admission is 89 on the internet-based test or 6.5 for IELTS.
ABOUT STUDY IN ISRAEL: The Council for Higher Education of Israel launched the Study in Israel initiative to promote internationalization in the Israeli higher education system and attract international students. The initiative focuses on increasing awareness of Israel's excellent academia and research while communicating the distinctive, engaged approach to education that Israel offers students. Through“Study in Israel” students from all over the world are invited to“Engage in Excellence”.
Company :-Good Relations India
User :- Uday Singh
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.