(MENAFN- GetNews) Global Digital Health Market, By Technology Platform (Tele health (Tele Medicine, and Tele Care) mHealth, Digital Health Information Systems (EMR/HER, Clinical Decision Support System (CDCC), Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE), and Others, Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices, and Therapeutic Devices (Digital Medicine, Respiratory Therapy Devices, Insulin Pumps, and Others) and Others), By Component (Software, Hardware, Services), By End User (Business to Consumers, and Business to Business)
Global Digital Health Market accounted for US$ 94.5 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 281.1 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.5%. Digital Health plays a vital part to play to work on the effect and proficiency of the cutting edge medical services. The computerized wellbeing includes the utilization of new age data correspondence advances that utilization computerized, portable, and cloud based stages to work on the soundness of patients. Further the advanced wellbeing offers stages, for example, telecare, telehealth, telemedicine that is recipient for patients to interface with medical care supplier. Further, the digital wellbeing market additionally lessens the expenses of treatment because of customized and exact medication. Digital wellbeing is the intermingling of the genomics and advanced transformations with wellbeing, medical services, living and the general public. By and large the computerized wellbeing is utilized for finding, treatment, meeting, and long haul care administrations at economy of cost with more prominent admittance to the information pool.
Rising case of obesity, increasing case of chronic diseases such as diabetes, Cardiovascular Disorders (CVDs) etc., increasing demand for remote patient monitoring services, rising patient involvement & connectivity owing to high adoption of digital health technology are the major factors driving the market growth of digital health.
Download free sample copy of this report @
Key Highlights of Digital Health Market:
- In June 2018, Medidata, a cloud storage and data analytics company, acquired Shyft Analytics for USD 195.0 million to have jointly developing data platforms that can be used in processes ranging from the beginning of the drug development phase to its commercialization.
- In 2021, The Medical Device Innovation Consortium (MDIC) announced the launch of its Digital Health initiative which has scope of digital health-related efforts crosses over several existing programs at MDIC, including Data Science and Technology, Clinical Science, Health Economics and Patient Value, and NESTcc. This launch recognizes the convergence of connectivity, information, and software of these active programs and provides an opportunity to focus additional efforts in Software as a Medical Device, Software in a Medical Device, Mobile Medical Application, Interoperability, Wireless Medical Devices, Patient-Generated Health Data, and In-silico validation/modeling.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Digital Health Market accounted for US$ 94.5 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 281.1 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.5%. The Global Digital Health Market has been segmented on the basis of technology platform, component, end-user and region.
By Technology Platform:
Tele health (Tele Medicine, and Tele Care) mHealth, Digital Health Information Systems (EMR/HER, Clinical Decision Support System (CDCC), Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE), and Others, Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices, and Therapeutic Devices (Digital Medicine, Respiratory Therapy Devices, Insulin Pumps, and Others.
Hardware, Software and Services.
Business to Consumers, and Business to Business.
By Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Digital Health Market:
The key players operating in the global market of Digital Health include Allscripts Health Solutions, Inc. McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Qualcomm Inc., Proteus Digital Health, Inc., Athenahealth, Inc., and Cisco Systems. Prominent players operating in the target market are focusing on the strategic partnerships as well as launching of the products in order to gain competitive edge in the target market.
Ask for discount@
Global Digital health Market, By Technology Platform:
- Digital Health Information Systems
- Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS)
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE)
- Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices
- Therapeutic Devices
- Digital Medicine
- Respiratory Therapy Devices
- Insulin Pumps
Global Digital health Market, By Components:
Global Digital health Market, By End User:
- Business to Consumers
- Business to Business
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R & D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter's five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Global Healthcare Biometric Market, By Product (Physiological (Fingerprint, Face, Iris, Palm, DNA) and Behavioral (Signature, Voice And Others)), By Type ( Single Factor Identification and Multi Factor Identification) by End user (Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Centers, Diagnostic Centers, and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
Global Healthcare Automation Market, By Application (Diagnostics & Monitoring Automation, Therapeutic Automation, Lab & Pharmacy Automation, and Logistics Automation & Training Automation), By End User (Hospital, Diagnostic Center, Research Institute, Home Care, and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
Market Purview Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- DR Impact Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Opportunity Orbit
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- Macroeconomic Factor Analysis
- Market Estimation
- Top-Down Approach
- Bottom-Up Approach
- Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
- Research Assumptions
- Market Opportunities
- Market Trends
- Approach for estimating Market Share by Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
- Approach for estimating market share by Bottom-up Analysis (Demand Side)
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.