(MENAFN- The Conversation) Professor, Sol Plaatje University Profile Articles Activity
Ramos Emmanuel Mabugu is currently Professor of Economics at Sol Plaatje University in South Africa. Mabugu earned his PhD in economics from Gothenburg University. He has written widely on economics and economic policy in leading academic economic journals, books and popular press. He has been a consultant for many international organisations as well as advising governments on economic matters. Prior to joining Sol Plaatje University, Mabugu headed the research and policy division at the Financial and Fiscal Commission, and lectured at Universities of Pretoria and Zimbabwe having started his early career as a banker with Standard Bank.
- 2014–2021 Research Fellow, Stellenbosch University
- 2020–2021 Research Fellow, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP)
- 2019–2021 Professor, Sol Plaatje University
- 2006–2018 Head of Research, Financial and Fiscal Commission
- 1996 Gothenburg University, Sweden, PhD Economics
- 1990 University of Zimbabwe, MSc Economics
- 1988 University of Zimbabwe, BSc Economics
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.