(MENAFN- Investor Brand Network)
- Despite the challenges posed by the COVID pandemic during the past year and a half, music artists have continued producing content and fans have increased their efforts to connect with that content
- Analysts forecast that in the larger entertainment streaming industry, market revenues will grow from the $50 billion recorded early last year to $240 billion by the end of the decade
- Entertainment technology innovator Friendable Inc. has built a platform to capture a share of the streaming market for music artists, helping artists build their own brands and monetize their performances and content in turn
- While the pandemic is widely viewed as the impetus for the astronomical growth of the streaming industry, analysts anticipate the growth trend will continue well beyond the end of the pandemic
- Fan Pass has signed thousands of artists to the platform during the past year, welcoming independent as well as more established artists in an open market opportunity that costs viewers only a few dollars a month
The rapid upscaling of the streaming subscriber market during the ongoing COVID pandemic has now become a pivot point for major companies anticipating that the pandemic will end but the livestream model will continue onward. The merged Warner Bros. Discovery brand's recent declaration that its existing and planned content is popular enough to drive ongoing revenues through subscriptions despite the consumer trend toward cord-cutting highlights business directives outlined by a multitude of other services in the realm such as Disney+, Paramount Plus and Netflix ( ).
Telemedia Online reported Sept. 13 that the video streaming market is expected to grow from the $50 billion revenue mark it posted in early 2020 to“a whopping $240 billion by 2030” with a CAGR in excess of 21 percent as consumers seek entertainment beyond the large original content creators, increasing their…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FDBL are available in the company's newsroom at
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you'll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn't let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement .
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork .
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It's unlike anything you've seen before.
For more information, please visit
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork .
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.